The Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Zormelo & Associates Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Zormelo & Associates Jobs 2020, Zormelo & Associates Career Portal, Requirements for Zormelo & Associates Job Recruitment 2020.
Zormelo & Associates Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Zormelo & Associates Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Zormelo & Associates Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Zormelo & Associates|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Zormelo & Associates. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Mechanical Rotating Engineer
- Participate in RCA investigations to determine causes of failures and corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Responsible for configuring and producing all Maximo routine performance reporting and Key Performance Indicators (KPls), including the data Risk Poynt interface.
- Responsible for ensuring that the equipment maintenance remains compliant with all the required MODEC, legal, national and international industry standard, engineering procedures and specifications.
- Accountable for the routine review and update of all assigned procedures, strategies, plans etc. within the Facilities Safety Management Systems (Standard 14).
- Provide oversight to the development of annual maintenance budgets cost models. Deliver EHS, maintenance and cost targets for the offshore operation.
- Responsible for managing the maintenance & Integrity budget planning and financial reporting (WBS for reporting of budget expenditure.
- Mentor the planning team in the development of the Integrated Planning process, and the offshore team in the execution of planning to the job/man day measuring and reporting planning & scheduling effectiveness.
- Facilitate the development of Maintenance Team, and planning team via mentoring and technical supervision with the Maintenance & Reliability Engineers.
- Identify, propose and manage project (major & minor) scopes as required to support continuous improvement and compliant with the Maintenance & Integrity management requirements.
- Responsible as part of the Integrity team for defining, implementing and continuously improving the condition monitoring regimes as part of the adopted predictive maintenance philosophy.
- Consult regularly with the Maintenance & Integrity Engineers & O&M planning teams for maintenance & Shutdown scheduling.
- Consult regularly with the Maintenance & Integrity Engineers for all matters related to Maintenance & Integrity and reports/updates on Integrity Management processes, including Safety Critical maintenance execution.
- Consult with the Maintenance & Reliability Engineers on all matters relating to corrosion management, within the Maximo system.
- Provide Shutdown / Turnaround planning support ensuring efficient and effective execution of activities for M&I areas.
- Support and deliver M&I agreed initiatives and Risk Assessments and use of Client tools like Risk Point.
- Appropriate degree or formal technical qualification preferred. Tertiary education – Mechanical engineering preferred but extensive operational experience in similar environments equally valid.
- +5 years’ experience in risk based asset integrity related to rotating equipment Maintenance and Integrity, with reliability management (development, review and continuous improvement)
- Experience with rotating equipment (pumps, compressors, turbines, etc.) with respect to: design, operation, maintenance and repairs. Vibration Analysis Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the applicable legislative, national and international standards and requirements for Oil & Gas Facilities
- Experienced in Maintenance & Integrity development, materials management, reliability reviews and analysis and project management.
- High level maintenance and operational skills honed in national and international roles. Overseas and African experience beneficial.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business processes and configuration CMMS related to maintenance (assets, maintenance, materials, cost reporting, etc.)
- Strong computer skills. Demonstrated working experience with CMMS & Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent English is written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
2. Job Title: Senior Project Cost Controller
- Interface with Planning, Contracts, Supply Chain, Technical HR and Accounting & Finance departments in MPSG and other inter/intra companies for commercial and technical input.
- Identify problems and coordinate with other departments in MPSG and other MODEC entities to correct and ensure work is being coordinated between departments.
- Ensure the accurate cost / revenue capturing with correct WBS codes in the company’s cost control systems. Daily work entails the verification of purchase requisitions (amounts and WBS codes against budget and the WBS code structure) in MAXIMO before approval, checking vendor invoices against Purchase Orders and contracts, performing monthly WBS coding adjustment in accounts, determining & requesting to post accrual and setup of PO and Sales Contract in SAP for intercompany billing procedure.
- Maintain and updating the monthly cost reports with budgets, committed costs, actual, VOWD and forecasts by gathering the information from various departments for accurate VOWD and forecasts.
- Monitoring cost, preparing and validating Change Orders & O&MVR (“O&M Budget Variation”), validating the invoices to clients & internal inter/intra companies according to the contractual terms and following up the ensuing payments on the basis of a good level of understanding on the contracts (O&M Contract with clients and Work Orders with intra/inter-companies).
- Performing various types of revenue & cost analysis.
- Estimating the budget cost breakdown per a line item activity in each WBS code by gathering the input from Planning, Contracts, Supply Chain, Technical, HR and Accounting & Finance departments and ensuring budget philosophy (owner of budget and cost category such as Routine, Non-Routine and Exceptional cost items) and budget schedule among the departments. Preparing the budget summary template for reporting to Operations Manager, management and clients by analyzing and explaining the detailed reason of cost variation between previous year and next year budget.
- Coordinating between the responsible vessels’ operation management and SPC Shareholders for various reports pursuant to O&M Subcontract and to gain necessary their approvals.
- Producing ad hoc reporting and presentation materials (commonly requested by clients or management). Coordinate any other activities / initiatives / leaderships, upon request, related to the responsible vessel’s business control for operation management.
- Support the MPSG KPI process in providing VOWD & O&MSE & O&MVR information on a monthly basis in conjunction with the Finance Manager and Contract Manager.
- Train Cost Controllers in relation to various cost control activities.
- Ensure nationalization plan for the role is maintained and training is progressing as required.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Zormelo & Associates Job Recruitment
To apply for the Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Zormelo & Associates Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Zormelo & Associates Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Zormelo & Associates Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Zormelo & Associates Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Zormelo & Associates Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Zormelo & Associates Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Zormelo & Associates Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Zormelo & Associates may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Zormelo & Associates Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: