Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2019 for Structural Fitter
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2019
1.Read and interpret blueprints
2. Cut and prepare materials to be welded
3. Installing and ensuring elements fit as designed
4. Work with Designers as needed to manufacture elements
· Minimum 3-5 year work experience
· Must be able to read and interpret blueprints including P&ID’s, Isometric and Orthographic drawings
· Must be able to meet physical demands as essential to job function including lifting at least
50 lbs., standing for extended periods of time, bending, squatting, lifting, etc.
· Fabrication shop experience preferred
· Scope of work for Welder
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends: