Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2019 for Senior Subsea Engineer/Supervisor
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2019
- 5 to 10 years’ experience working with an operating company, supervising offshore drilling rig subsea activities OR;
- 5 years’ plus experience in the planning and procurement phase of an offshore deep-water completion campaign as a Senior Engineer.
- Co-ordinate and report on offshore troubleshooting and problem-solving activities
- Conduct pre-operational planning and preparation activities of multiple service companies including HXT, SSTT and ROV providers
- Provide technical advice and solutions during operational planning
- Actively participate in new rig planning and work up
- Supervise activities of service company technical representatives on drilling rig
- Communicate pro-actively with other drilling rig internal/external stakeholders to ensure successful execution of activities
- Offshore operational experience with deep water HXT systems and installation
tooling including IWOCS and ROV tooling.
- Design engineering knowledge of SSTT equipment.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with other engineering disciplines
Zormelo & Associates is a Management and Development Consulting firm which works with both private and public sector clients to create world class companies and institutions through advisory services in human resources management, economic and social development projects and capacity building.
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends: