Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2019 for Maintenance & Integrity Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2019
Our client, Africa’s leading independent Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) Company with a diverse portfolio of assets across Africa as well as interests in Europe, South Asia and South America is seeking to fill the role of Maintenance & Integrity Manager.
- Oversee Operations & Maintenance contractor RAM and ensure a suitable modern maintenance management strategy is defined for the remaining life cycle of the FPSO.
- Develop a set of strategic oversight asset integrity management metrics that meet with Production needs.
- Engage with PM and Heads of Field Operations to ensure that Maintenance & Asset Integrity budget is tracked and spend meets the facility needs.
- Lead Operational Readiness & Assurance reviews, pre-start-up assurance reviews as required.
- Monitor conformance with corporate production operations and asset integrity policies and standards; recommend improvements, and support improvements to in-country IMS.
- A Degree in Science/ Engineering or equivalent.
- 20 years minimum experience in relative industry of which 10 years must be in a Maintenance & Integrity Manager role.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP).
- Experience in downstream complex industry and large/multiple facility operations preferred.
- Experience with Maximo essential.
- Experience in operations audit, compliance exercises and technical safety reviews.
How to Apply