The Zipline Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Zipline Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Zipline Jobs 2020, Zipline Career Portal, Requirements for Zipline Job Recruitment 2020.
Zipline Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Zipline Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Zipline Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||28 Nov, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Zipline. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Mechanical Engineering Team Lead
Do you want to change the world? Zipline uses drones to deliver critical and lifesaving medicine to thousands of hospitals serving millions of people in multiple countries. Our mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. Join Zipline and help us make this a reality for billions of people.
About You and The Role
You will be expected to help build and lead a mechanical engineering team based in Ghana. You will be integrated directly with Zipline’s Mechanical Engineering team in California that creates designs, builds, and tests the hardware systems Zipline is built on. You will form a critical part of the team to extend the capacity and capabilities to keep Zipline’s Distribution Centres running and rolling out new products.
You will build an internal design team that functions as a consultancy. You will hire, train, lead, and be accountable for an engineering team with the skill to build system level FE models, capacity to produce 20 flight hardware drawings per day, solve and release field issues in 24 hours, design test or manufacturing equipment, and manage hardware configurations for every change you roll out. Your team will see the results of their action in days and both Engineering and Operations will depend on your disciplined engineering execution.
Zipline believes access to medical care should not depend on your GPS coordinates. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies on 3 continents around the world right now, 7 days a week. Are you interested in building a system that 200 million people will depend on with their lives?
What You’ll Do
- Build, manage, and mentor a high-performing team of junior to mid career mechanical engineers
- Be responsible and accountable for accuracy and output of all technical work, signing off on the team’s work
- Perform Mechanical CAD design using NX and ASME drafting standards, tolerances and manufacturing techniques and configuration management
- Build, validate and run system and detailed level Finite Element Models for static and modal analysis
- Identify logical datum structure from CAD models and produce GD
- Support operations with 24hr engineering split between GH-US, serving as the first line of defense for failure and root cause analysis within operations and creating sustainable solutions and supporting rollout
- Build a bridge of seamless cooperation and communication between US and GH engineering teams
- Coordinate with design leads in California for new product development
- Create and foster aggressive high commitment and high initiative culture
- Create clear technical documentation for field and operations teams
What You’ll Bring
- Strong mechanical engineering and design experience
- Strong expertise in CAD (NX preferred) and ASME Drafting standards
- You understand manufacturing methods such as machining, injection molding, die casting, and die cutting
- Experience working in industry designing, deploying, and commissioning, hardware you worked on
- Excel in first principles analysis and FEA simulation, tolerance, structural, and thermal sizing for steady state and transient heat transfer
Project Management Excellence:
- Understands engineering workflow to set and achieve aggressive but realistic schedules
- Communicate excellently verbally and written with remote teams
- Lead the team to create excellent technical presentations of work
- Have the grit, resourcefulness, and resilience to thrive in novel, uncertain and demanding start-up atmosphere
- Must be eligible to work in Ghana
What Else You Need To Know
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
How to Apply
Closing Date : 28 Nov, 2020
How to Apply for Zipline Job Recruitment
To apply for the Zipline Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Zipline Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Zipline Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Zipline Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Zipline Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Zipline Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Zipline Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Zipline Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Zipline Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Zipline may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Zipline Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.