Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Zipline Ghana Recruitment 2021
Job Vacancy For Aviation Systems Integration & Public Affairs
Zipline is expanding rapidly internationally and we are hiring someone to join our Ghana Aviation Systems Integration Team.
This key role will;
(1) work with our Business Development team in order to obtain regulatory approval from the GCAA to expand into Ghana
(2) serve as the liaison between our engineering team and Ghanaian regulatory bodies to prepare for new technology advancements, and
(3) manage the relationships and communications strategy between Zipline Ghana operations and the GCAA.
WITHIN 1 MONTH:
You will have begun working with our head of Global Regulatory Affairs to gain a deeper understanding of how Zipline works with regulators in the aviation industry.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS:
You will own the process of getting and maintaining regulatory clearance in Ghana.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS:
You will develop training material for stakeholders and internal teams about our approach to regulatory opportunities and challenges within Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• You live and are legally permitted to work in Ghana
• You have at least 5 years of experience working with and managing relationships with the GCAA
• You are smart, hungry, and have a “whatever it takes” attitude
• You are an excellent spokesperson. You’re a proven communicator with senior executives and can train people in new policies and procedures
You have the ability to navigate an ever-changing regulatory landscape and build relationships with regulatory partners
• You are technically savvy and able to educate the rest of Zipline’s team on regulatory requirements and risks in Ghana
• You are passionate about Zipline’s mission
• Experience with the aviation industry (even as a hobby)
• Demonstrates strong understanding of complex technology
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 30 April, 2020.