Worldreader Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Worldreader Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Worldreader Jobs 2020, Worldreader Career Portal, Requirements for Worldreader Job Recruitment 2020.
Worldreader Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Worldreader Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Worldreader Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||31 March, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Worldreader. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Manager, Business Development & Partnerships
Worldreader is seeking an experienced educational and business development professional to serve as our Senior Manager, Business Development & Partnerships, West Africa. S/he will engage with regional INGOs, UN, Ministry of Education, civil society, bilateral and multilateral donor representatives to further Worldreader works globally with partners to support vulnerable and underserved communities with digital reading solutions that help improve learning outcomes, workforce readiness, and gender equity.
This position requires a high level of responsibility and self-motivation. The Senior Manager, Business Development & Partnerships is expected to be an outstanding communicator and team leader.
Based in its Accra, Ghana office, s/he works in collaboration with in-country and global Worldreader staff to expand its partnership efforts through all Worldreader programs across West Africa.
Business Development & Partnerships (70%)
• Implement a regional strategy to increase the number of Worldreader digital library subscriptions for school/library/community programs by developing field sales action plans, to achieve growth and successfully manage the sales plan
• Ensure timely submission of competitive, responsive and high-quality proposals that align with Worldreader’s priorities and project needs, and support negotiations with donors.
• Represent Worldreader in appropriate national and regional networks and coalitions of international and local NGOs, private sector companies and other potential “non-traditional” partners to cultivate new partnerships. Advocate for digital reading solutions and participate in shaping policy positions and advocacy messages pertaining to Worldreader’s vision and programs in West Africa.
Project Strategy, Implementation, and Impact (30%)
• Oversee effective and efficient management of the projects/programs across West Africa including, but not limited to, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, quality control, cost-effectiveness, staffing, and other project items as needed.
• Facilitate partnership creation and management of local implementing and collaborative partners.
• Ensure that programs & products are designed and implemented in support of Worldreader’s vision of cost-effective, outcomes-driven and evidence-based interventions that are responsive to the local context and the priorities of our readers.
• Drive seamless coordination between programming and operations and across sectors and outcomes, with the objective of improving the quality of Worldreader’s work.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor degree or higher in education, international development, or related field with at least 3-5 years of experience as a senior leader within an international NGO or Business agency.
• Experience in partner relationship management and retention with a demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships with external stakeholders.
• Ability to collaborate across diverse teams, work independently, and occasionally travel domestically and internationally (up to 40%).
• Experience in a CRM system such as Salesforce highly preferred.
• English proficiency: excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
• Strong commitment to Worldreader mission and values.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 31 March, 2020
How to Apply for Worldreader Job Recruitment
To apply for the Worldreader Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Worldreader Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Worldreader Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Worldreader Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Worldreader Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Worldreader Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Worldreader Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Worldreader Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Worldreader Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Worldreader may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|Viamo Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Marriott Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Accra Community School Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Cummins Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||14 August 2020|
|Liberty Consultant LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||30 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Worldreader Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.