WorldFish Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. WorldFish Vacancies 2020 Application Form, WorldFish Jobs 2020, WorldFish Career Portal, Requirements for WorldFish Job Recruitment 2020.
WorldFish Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 WorldFish Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
WorldFish Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||2 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at WorldFish. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Consultant (Cage Aquaculture-Ghana)
Food insecurity is critical in Africa because 21 out of the 36 global countries currently facing food insecurity and malnutrition are in Africa. Furthermore, about 235 million of the over 923 million people facing hunger worldwide are in sub-Saharan Africa. Ghana and Nigeria are two prominent West African countries that depend on fisheries as major sources of animal protein. Both Ghana and Nigeria have numerous water bodies, which have the potential for increasing aquaculture production through cage culture and reduce dependence on capture fisheries and the supplementation of domestic fish catch with imported fish.
The proposed action of Promoting Sustainable Cage Aquaculture in West Africa project (ProSCAWA) is a two-year IFAD funded project implemented by WorldFish. It focuses directly on two of the three strategic objectives of IFAD as captured under the Strategic Framework 2016-2025. It seeks to increase poor rural people’s productive capacities by enabling them to undertake sustainable aquaculture that will increase productivity of their water bodies; and strengthen the environmental sustainability and climate resilience of poor rural people’s economic activities. It also increases the rural poor people’s benefits through enhanced participation in the aquaculture value chain.
Purpose and Objectives
The project is looking for a consultant to conduct a site selection feasibility study to identify the best location within the dam for fixing cages for tilapia aquaculture in a farm located in Ghana. This is in addition to advice on the procurement of cages, supervise cage installation and farm staff training. WorldFish-Egypt is issuing this Request for Proposal (RFP) to solicit competitive bids leading to establishment of a contract with a reputable, qualified, and competent service provider/consultant(s) to conduct the site selection study.
Scope of Work
- Identify the most appropriate locations for fish cages within the farm (Site selection and feasibility studies)
- Give recommendation on cage sizes and materials suitable for tilapia aquaculture
- Advise on the procurement of cages and supervise cage installation.
- Design and deliver appropriate training and technical guidance on the entire lifecycle of tilapia cultivation process.
- Write reports for the progress with the given project responsibilities.
- University degree in sustainable aquaculture development, cage culture technologies or any related background;
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in aquaculture with specific experience in cage aquaculture technologies with demonstrated success.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in aquaculture training.
- Experience managing and delivering on studies in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and spoken English and local language (Ghana) is required.
- Consultant selection will be done by WorldFish and will be assessed based on the technical quality and financial cost.
Availability of Experts
The selected expert must be able to start by July 2020. The contract might be for a one (1) year duration. In some cases the assignment can be shortened or extended depending on business needs.
How to Apply
Interested consultants are invited to submit the following information online latest by 2 July 2020:
- Expressions of interest (EOI) including technical and financial proposals in USD.
- CV of the people involved.
- Names and contacts (telephone, fax, and e-mail addresses) of three professional referees who are familiar with your qualifications and work experience.
Screening will start as soon as possible.
Our Gender, Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
WorldFish has seven offices across Asia, Africa and the Pacific, with more than 400 staff and 27 nationalities who contribute to a dynamic multicultural work environment.
WorldFish is committed to promoting a work environment where diversity and inclusion is valued and we seek to have gender balance in the organization. Our Leadership Team is 50/50 in terms of its gender split and 60% of our management cadre are women. We continue to seek diversity and gender balance across other dimensions and we support individual performance and potential in achieving our organizational goals and mission.
We are an equal opportunities employer and strongly encourage women and men from developing nations to apply
How to Apply
Closing Date : 2 July, 2020
How to Apply for WorldFish Job Recruitment
To apply for the WorldFish Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest WorldFish Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum WorldFish Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for WorldFish Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for WorldFish Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent WorldFish Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|WorldFish Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|WorldFish Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes WorldFish Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. WorldFish may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Play Soccer Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||06 August, 2020|
|Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||07 August, 2020|
|Right to Play Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|Japan Motors Trading Company LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||06 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the WorldFish Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.