World Vision Recruitment 2019 for Global Real Estate Regional Coordinator
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the World Vision Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
World Vision Recruitment 2019
The Global Real Estate Regional Coordinator responsibilities is to support the Global Real Estate team with compiling/gathering information, analyzing data, reporting, and planning around the real estate portfolio. The position will be collaborating and communicating frequently with Global Centers (GCs) Offices, National Offices (NOs), Regional Offices (ROs), Vision Fund (VF) and Support Offices (SOs) for on various real estate issues, and cross referencing real estate data with various departments to ensure validity and accuracy of the data. The outcomes of the reporting will be used to maximize value through strategic planning for consolidations and repositioning projects for owned and leased real estate.
- Responsible for the real estate portfolio in the assigned Region within the Real Estate Asset Management (REAM) database.
- Responsible for keeping Global Real Estate (GRE) primary contacts current.
- Provide REAM training and utilization with the GC’s, NO’s, RO’s, SO’s and VisonFund International (VFI) Offices users.
- Lead major activities for the Annual Global Asset. Verification: oversees to completion all aspects of the asset verification: data collection, data analyze, data scrub and validation.
- Collaborating and communicating daily with GC’s, NO’s, RO’s, SO’s and VFI offices for collecting, abstracting, and cross referencing RE property data, leverage REAM database to track the collection of lease documents, and monitor lease terms and critical dates.
- Prepare reports, presentations and sharing datasets through interactive dashboards in Power BI.
- Responsible for compiling annual hosting cost fees across the region.
- Work with GRE in the strategic planning initiatives geared around reducing liabilities and risk for RE portfolio.
- Provide input on the technology tools by Identifying enhancement opportunity within the REAM applications.
- Carry out additional responsibilities and projects assigned by the manager on ad hoc basis to support the team with various GRE/CS initiatives.
- Provide procurement support. Provision vendor set up, collaborating with Suppliers & Accounts Payable.
- Updates REAM training manuals regularly.
- Periodically volunteer to support corporate services with office events for all staff.
- Attend and participate in the department’s devotions and weekly chapels.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- University/College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Computer skills proficient use of Microsoft applications. Highly skilled in Excel and Power BI is desirable.
- Highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics: data mining, report generation & data visualization.
- Bilingual to read and write French (Applicable for Africa Region).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build rapport with staff and senior leadership. Experienced in coordination of people and projects on a daily basis.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to work in cross-functional environments, as well as independently.
- Ability to organize, plan and coordinate tasks in detail and with sense of urgency.
- Ability to handle a high volume of work through prioritizing and project management.
- Possess a strong interpersonal skills for effective communications (both verbal & written) with team members at all levels of management, and/or customers.
- Ability to assess problems and challenges and identify timely solutions.
- Database management
- Customer Service Relations.
- Reports and dashboard development.
- May require travel, probably up to 2 times a year.
How to Apply