World Vision Recruitment 2019 for Donor Support Associate x5
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the World Vision Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
World Vision Recruitment 2019
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
World Vision International (WVI) produces rich media to build a stronger connection between stakeholders and programs. This position will review various types of media (photos and videos) produced by field staff, compare them to a set of global standards, and then mark them as approved or rejected.
- Review media (photos and videos), compare it to predefined criteria, and approve or assign a reject reason.
- In times of low production staff will assist with other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Provide administrative support.
- Contribute to the success of the team by performing other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High School Certificate.
- Basic computer proficiency, competent in MS Office.
- English fluency.
- High School Certificate is minimum requirement.
- Candidates with experience in other business process outsourcing (BPO) companies with similar task have an advantage.
- Position is required to work from the office location (no work from home options).
- No travel.
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends: