World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. World Vision International Vacancies 2020 Application Form, World Vision International Jobs 2020, World Vision International Career Portal, Requirements for World Vision International Job Recruitment 2020.
World Vision International Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 World Vision International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
World Vision International Recruitment Details:
|Organization||World Vision International|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at World Vision International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
The Administrative Coordinator provides diversified operational and administrative support to the Corporate Services Manager at Shared Services Ghana Office as well as to the Corporate Services (CS) team. The coordinator will manage office events, provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities, facility management, customer service and interface with all levels of the organization, especially senior management.
- Event planning coordination and execution (e.g. DoP, Shared Services Ghana Office, Christmas Luncheon, etc.). Provide support to the chapel committee as needed. Supporting the organization’s different business units with hospitality, new hire orientation, and guidance support for onsite meetings hosted at Shared Services Ghana facility. Sourcing event locations, team building options to support and create a global team event portfolio.
- Assist Corporate Services manager with operational and administrative requests. Acts as Corporate Services Manager when necessary.
- Responds to and solves ad hoc and email/ticket requests.
- Coordinates letters of invitation for international travels for the WVI-SS Ghana staff.
- Identify continuous improvement areas in the Corporate services sphere of administration and review support processes rolled out to improve them.
- Create Occupational Safety plan (required by local government) for security and emergency preparedness documents for fire safety, drill evacuation / emergency action plans, first aid/CPR/AED training, BSP creation and sustainability and other training documentation.
- Leverage Corporate Service financial processes standardization (Provision) to achieve cost transparency and supplier savings within the Corporate Services Portfolio.
Manage inventory of furniture and IT assets. Forecasting Improvements, maintenance, care and upkeep of facilities and equipment.
Supervise work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors.
Creation of site access and parking tags / induction to new hires as needed. Responsible for gathering and sharing occupancy data with the Corporate Services Manager Shared Service Ghana.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree or significant equivalent related work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Visio.
- Experience in coordination of executive meetings.
- Experience with cross cultural team and virtual team networking.
- Excellent organizational, planning and communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3 years administrative experience.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Strong team player.
- Possess a growing and mature Christian faith and commitment to World Vision, its ethos, Mission Statement, and Core Values.
- Must have a positive disposition and energetic/passionate approach to work and providing support.
- Must be fluent in English, with strong language capabilities and understanding.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ghana Occupational Safety Law.
- Ability to provide responsive customer focused support.
- Diplomacy, cross-cultural sensitivity and experience.
How to Apply
How to Apply for World Vision International Job Recruitment
To apply for the World Vision International Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest World Vision International Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum World Vision International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for World Vision International Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for World Vision International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent World Vision International Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|World Vision International Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|World Vision International Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes World Vision International Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. World Vision International may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the World Vision International Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: