World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. World Vision International Vacancies 2020 Application Form, World Vision International Jobs 2020, World Vision International Career Portal, Requirements for World Vision International Job Recruitment 2020.
World Vision International Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 World Vision International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
World Vision International Recruitment Details:
|Company||World Vision International|
|Deadline||15 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at World Vision International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Project Facilitator
Purpose of Position:
To facilitate the delivery of all Farmer Managed Natural Regeneration (FMNR) for Sustainable Economic Empowerment and Development activities by way of community entry, mobilization, participation in project planning, implementation, monitoring, review as well as evaluation and collaboration with all relevant partners and stakeholders; working closely and with leadership support from the FMNR4SEED Project manager.
- Support the Project Manager in effective project planning (FMNR4SEED), implementation, monitoring and evaluation process that ensures enhanced community participation ownership of project activities and sustainability project for the wellbeing of children, families and communities.
- Identify and select additional communities for the expansion FMNR4SEED intervention in the Project Area.
- Facilitate communities to select gender sensitive Lead Farmers groups for project implementation.
- Undertake regular field monitoring visits and provide support to FMNR4SEED project beneficiaries (farmers) and as well as other project stakeholders as per the project activities planned.
- Plan and implement trainings for farmers and /or other FMNR4SEED project beneficiaries and stakeholders in the project area as per the planned project activities.
- Work closely with Ministry of Food & Agriculture and other Agencies in the implementation of project activities to ensure sustainability of interventions.
- Plan and coordinate logistics together with the Project manager for project activities implementation in the Project area.
- Compile stories of change for use by World Vision and partner organizations.
- Prepare and submit Monthly, Semi and Annual reports to the Project Manager in a timely manner in line with LEAP.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Educational level required: BA /BSC Degree in Economics, Agriculture, Business Administration, Development studies /planning, Social Science disciplines or related field.
- Experience: 1-3years’ experience in food security or agriculture, development work or community mobilization
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Strong Computer skills
- Strong knowledge of sustainable agricultural (and /or environmental) techniques
- Knowledge of modern Food security
- Experience in agricultural extension services
- Strong capacity building skills (especially with people with no formal education)
- Experience working with farmers
- Working knowledge of programs or the projects management cycle
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all staff and other key partners
- Experience in community mobilization, sensitization and development work
- Strong knowledge of local institutional functioning (e.g. MOFA)
- Strong reporting and communication skills in English
- Good planning and organizational skills
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
- Travel: 10% Domestic/international travel is required.
- On call: 5%
How to Apply
Closing Date : 15 July, 2020
How to Apply for World Vision International Job Recruitment
To apply for the World Vision International Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest World Vision International Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum World Vision International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for World Vision International Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for World Vision International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent World Vision International Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|World Vision International Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|World Vision International Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes World Vision International Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. World Vision International may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|USP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|University of Environment and Sustainable Development (UESD) Recruitment 2020/2021||July 14, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|Emerging Talent Recruitment 2020/2021||July 13, 2020||13 August, 2020|
|Devtraco Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||July 13, 2020||15th July 2020|
|Wekplace Recruitment 2020/2021||July 10, 2020||10 August, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||July 10, 2020||15 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the World Vision International Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.