World Vision International Recruitment 2021/2022 advertisement has been released and available below. World Vision International Vacancies 2021 Application Form, World Vision International Jobs 2021, World Vision International Career Portal, Requirements for World Vision International Job Recruitment 2021.
World Vision International Job Vacancies 2021 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2021 World Vision International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
World Vision International Recruitment Details:
|Company||World Vision International|
|Deadline||25 Jan, 2021|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at World Vision International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Grant Finance Director
PURPOSE OF POSITION
World Vision seeks a Grant Finance Director candidates for an anticipated USAID funded project in Ghana focused on increasing access to sustainable water, sanitation and hygiene services to targeted districts in Northern Ghana. The Finance Manager is responsible for the financial management of a USAID-funded WASH grant from start-up through close-out. S/he ensures proper financial management, accountability, planning, and reporting in alignment with the goals of the grant, World Vision financial procedures, USAID regulations, and the grant agreement.
- Advise program teams on resource integration options to meet match requirements of grants and on recovery of indirect and field ministry service costs for grants and private funding.
- Lead the development of the annual program team operating budget, monitor actual performance and develop project projections.
- Review and/or generate financial reports for compliance with grant and donor requirements.
- Analyze spending trends and provide feedback and analysis to team leaders and field colleagues on areas with significant over- or under spending.
- Prepare close-out documentation at end of funding cycles in compliance with government regulations.
- Support government and World Vision International audits, provide required information and facilitate audit recommendations implementation.
- Consult Chief of Party and Deputy Chief of Party on cost allocations, general accounting, internal controls and administrative systems as required
- Implement financial policies in accordance with World Vision Field Financial Manual, USAID Rules and Regulations and local financial regulations.
- Practice standard financial systems, including implementation of good internal controls, asset monitoring and reconciliation of all funds accounts.
- Oversee preparation of financial documents and ledgers.
- Assure that all grant policies and regulations are adhered to in the charging of cost.
- Assure that cash transactions are well planned, controlled and reported.
- Liaise with appropriate partner offices regarding financial and accounting issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned by line manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- 1st degree in accounting, finance, or international business management.
- Excellent command of Excel and SunSystem.
- Fluency in English and [French is an added advantage], both written and spoken.
- Must be able to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Must be able to work with multiple deadlines and high demands.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with absolute discretion.
- At least five years of accounting and/or grants management experience.
- Three years USAID grant experience.
- At least 2 year experience managing staff.
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
- Travel: 30 % Domestic travel is required. 5-10 % international travel.
- On call:
How to Apply
Closing Date : 25 Jan. 2021
How to Apply for World Vision International Job Recruitment
To apply for the World Vision International Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest World Vision International Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum World Vision International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for World Vision International Jobs 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for World Vision International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent World Vision International Recruitment 2021 openings across Ghana.|
|World Vision International Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|World Vision International Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes World Vision International Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. World Vision International may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the World Vision International Job Recruitment 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.