World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. World Vision International Vacancies 2020 Application Form, World Vision International Jobs 2020, World Vision International Career Portal, Requirements for World Vision International Job Recruitment 2020.
World Vision International Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 World Vision International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
World Vision International Recruitment Details:
|Organization||World Vision International|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at World Vision International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Responsible for managing the complete start to finish processing of payroll using the SS payroll system globally. Ensure daily payroll operations are complete and accurate and in compliance with federal/state/local labor and tax laws. Provide a strong technical expertise for SS payroll and creating and maintaining procedures for these systems, Enhancing internal payroll processes and collaborating with other departments and different levels of staff to support payroll-related activities.
Subject Matter Expert – SS Payroll:
- Perform the following payroll processes for each of our customers:
- Normal Payroll Cycle: biweekly or monthly
- Termination Process
- Annual Payroll
- Generating the Report for: Social Security, Tax, Pension, Legal entities, others.
- Maintains all payroll records, reports computations and audits, including periodic internal audit tests of labor utilization.
- Prepares federal and state payroll tax reports, including quarterly and year-end returns; determines taxability of non-wage payments.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions etc.) for management.
- Interprets employment policies and government regulations in connection with payroll activities.
- Keep abreast with the payroll processing systems and legal changes in wages and tax laws. This is to ensure that payroll calculations are done within the legal framework of each country. For example, changes in the percentage of tax, social security and others.
Maintains the payroll system calendar schedules and coordinates changes with the National Office P&C.
- Work with NO to resolve payroll inquiries such as: if an employee has any questions about how taxes are calculated, about the detail of their payment, overtime pay.
- Answers 2nd level payroll inquiries, assists employees in resolving payroll issues, and resolves disputes as they arise. Researches and resolved employee and system problems as they arise.
- Train co-workers and customers on new or existing payroll functionality or services.
- Serves as primary contact for external vendors and other agencies including NO for all payroll issues.
Migration and Implementation- SS Payroll Administration Project:
- Advises Managers on understanding the process of a new client, process mapping, payroll system configuration, payroll system tests and customer support during the implementation process.
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement:
- Assists in the development of overall payroll procedures by evaluating current processes and suggesting methods to improve operations, efficiency and service.
- Identify areas of improvement in the payroll processes, and help recommend appropriate solutions to improve on findings.
- Coordinate with other SS P&C team members on project improvement initiatives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related career with at least four years direct payroll experience; or six years comparable payroll experience.
- Experience of implementing payroll projects and services.
- Ability to learn new products and upgrades.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Lotus Notes.
- Team coordination when required.
- Desirable payroll migration experience at regional level, local offices into shared service center.
- Desirable to coordinate tasks with other team.
- Fully Fluent in English. Advanced Conversation & Business Communication in English.
- Fully Fluent in Spanish. Advanced Conversation & Business Communication in Spanish.
- Fully Fluent in French. Advanced Conversation & Business Communication in French .
- General accounting
- Working knowledge of international and domestic payroll laws.
- Green belt Certification or working towards it.
- Strong communications and customer service skills.
The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.
How to Apply
How to Apply for World Vision International Job Recruitment
To apply for the World Vision International Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest World Vision International Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum World Vision International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for World Vision International Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for World Vision International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent World Vision International Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|World Vision International Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|World Vision International Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes World Vision International Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. World Vision International may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the World Vision International Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: