World Resources Institute Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. World Resources Institute Vacancies 2020 Application Form, World Resources Institute Jobs 2020, World Resources Institute Career Portal, Requirements for World Resources Institute Job Recruitment 2020.
World Resources Institute Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 World Resources Institute Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
World Resources Institute Recruitment Details:
|Company||World Resources Institute|
|Deadline||12 Sept, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at World Resources Institute. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Research Analyst II
WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities works to make urban sustainability a reality. Global research and on-the-ground experience combine to spur action that improves life for millions of people. Aiming to influence 200 cities with unique research and tools, WRI Sustainable Cities focuses on a deep cross-sector approach in four mega-cities on two continents, and targeted assistance to 30 more urban areas, bringing economic, environmental and social benefits to people in cities around the globe. The urban mobility program of WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities works in key solution areas including: sustainable integrated public transport, road safety, walking & bicycling, new mobility, transport demand management, mobility planning and accessibility.
WRI Africa and WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities seeks a Project Specialist with a background in transport and urban planning, based in Accra, Ghana. In this role, you will provide administrative, project coordination and research support to ongoing sustainable transport programs in Accra and Kumasi on projects related to road safety, urban development and planning, public transport, non-motorized transport and urban design.
The position includes responsibilities ranging from organization of events, workshops, staff visits, and external meetings, as well as research or project support as needed and as time permits. To be the ideal candidate, you should have knowledge and experience in urban planning and transport in Ghana, as well as a proven track record in project coordination including activities such as event logistics, budgets and communications. The position also offers the opportunity to partner with and learn from sustainable mobility and urban development experts, and key stakeholders around the world.
- Support coordination of activities of WRI Africa’s Cities program including support to the cities program manager and cities project manager on implementation of the annual work plan, reporting and budgeting
- Collaborate with city governments’, local partners and WRI staff globally to advance the WRI Africa Cities Program
- Organize internal and external conferences, meetings, events and other activities related to sustainable mobility, road safety and innovative mobility solutions
- Manage day-to-day research and project implementation including to prepare work plans, follow up on project implementation and prepare of progress reports among others
- Help coordinate visits of international staff to Ghana and other travel activity of partners
- Process and execute project commitments through contracts, purchase orders etc.
Research & Knowledge
- Provide technical support on projects related to road safety and innovative mobility solutions to city governments’, local partners including academic institutions and non-governmental organizations and community groups
- Conduct research on public transport mapping, sustainable and innovative mobility solutions, and road safety issues related to projects of WRI Africa
- Identify tools and applications that would be useful for transport planning and development of innovative mobility solutions that improve overall mobility and find potential links with local universities or other organizations
- Support WRI Africa Cities program activities,particularly in Ghana on sustainable urban mobility, road safety, complete streets, accessibility, public transport and paratransit network mapping, integrated transport planning, and air quality
- Provide content for WRI communications activities, including blogs, newsletters and the WRI Africa website
- Support development of reports to city governments, funders and others on WRI activities
- Prepare presentations and written and graphic content to presentations and reports
Grants and Financial Management
- Coordinate project funding and budgets, support for draft grant proposals
- Prepare and send donor and project/grant status reports
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as transport planning/engineering, urban/regional planning or design with a focus on transportation
- Minimum two years of experience related to sustainable urban mobility – urban public transport and innovation, road safety, non-motorized transport or sustainable cities
- Demonstrated understanding of institutions and government agencies in Ghana and the larger African region. Local and/or regional experience is highly desirable
- Fluency in written and verbal English; additional fluency in Akan or other local dialects is also preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work well in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams, juggle multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, results oriented non-profit environment
- Detail-oriented, organized and independent thinker
- Clear and effective communication skills
How to Apply
Closing Date : 12 Sept, 2020
How to Apply for World Resources Institute Job Recruitment
To apply for the World Resources Institute Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest World Resources Institute Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum World Resources Institute Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for World Resources Institute Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for World Resources Institute Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent World Resources Institute Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|World Resources Institute Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|World Resources Institute Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes World Resources Institute Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. World Resources Institute may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the World Resources Institute Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.