World Health Organisation Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. World Health Organisation Vacancies 2020 Application Form, World Health Organisation Jobs 2020, World Health Organisation Career Portal, Requirements for World Health Organisation Job Recruitment 2020.
World Health Organisation Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 World Health Organisation Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
World Health Organisation Recruitment Details:
|Company||World Health Organisation|
|Deadline||29 February, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at World Health Organisation. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Surveillance Officers
The World Health Organisation (WHO), a member of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI), in collaboration with other GPEI partners, is supporting the Ministry of Health to respond to the current io outbreak, The WHO Country Office (WCO) seeks to recruit surveillance officers on short-term basis to support the implementation of a coordinated outbreak response.
• The officers will provide technical support to the national and sub-national authorities to strengthen polio surveillance.
Scope of work
• Collaborate closely with other GPEI partners and support the Ministry of Health (MOH)/Ghana Health Service (GHS) at all levels for surveillance and immunisation activities, providing regular J1 technical support and feedback.
Support the MOHIGHS at all levels to strengthen and maintain a sensitive surveillance system within the framework of IDSR with a special focus on AFP case search as follows:
• Support development and implementation of response work plans
• Support active case search, AFP case investigation, validation. 60 days follow-up
• Support mapping of high-risk and special populations and provide technical support to areas that have these populations
• Support Environmental Surveillance activities and operations.
• Support epidemiological investigation, risk assessment and outbreak response activities.
Strengthen immunisation services, especially in high-risk and special populations through:
• Supporting the Ministry of Health at all levels to plan and conduct good quality Supplementary Immunisation Activities
• Supporting mapping of high-risk and special populations, development of micro plans and strategies in areas of assignment
• Supporting high-risk areas to conduct risk assessments and immunisation activities to increase population immunity.
• Supporting capacity-building activities for immunisation personnel at all levels.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the WHO Representative.
Eastern, Bono, Bono East, Northern, North East and Oti Regions
Qualification Required & Experience
Minimum Position Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health/Community Health or related field obtained from a recognised institution, Master’s in Public Health or related programme is desirable. Experience and Skills
• Have at least 5 years experience in disease surveillance
• Sound knowledge of WHO standards and policies such as the IDSR and IHR
• Knowledge and understanding of the functionality of EP! and surveillance systems at national, sub-national and community levels of the health systems in Ghana
• Good scientific writing and production of reports
• Experience in verifying, managing, analysing and presenting data
• Proficiency in all MS Office applications
• Experience working successfully in similar position as outlined in the scope of work
• Excellent knowledge of English is required
• Ability to work collaboratively with multiple partners and teams at national, regional, district and community levels.
• Good team player
• Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership, collaborative and good listening skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Willingness to accept different opinions and feedback
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
Duration of Assignment
The estimated duration of the temporary recruitment is 3 months
Location: Eastern, Bono, Bono East, Northern, North East and Oti Regions
How To Apply For The Job
All suitable candidates should submit their application letters with detailed CV to WHO Representative at:
Closing Date: 29 February, 2020
ONLY CANDIDATES UNDER SERIOUS CONSIDERATION WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
How to Apply for World Health Organisation Job Recruitment
To apply for the World Health Organisation Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest World Health Organisation Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum World Health Organisation Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for World Health Organisation Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for World Health Organisation Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent World Health Organisation Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|World Health Organisation Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|World Health Organisation Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes World Health Organisation Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. World Health Organisation may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||04 June, 2021|
|Bolt Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||24 April, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the World Health Organisation Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.