The World Bank Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. World Bank Vacancies 2020 Application Form, World Bank Jobs 2020, World Bank Career Portal, Requirements for World Bank Job Recruitment 2020.
World Bank Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 World Bank Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
World Bank Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||17 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at World Bank. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Team Assistant
IFC—a sister organization of the World Bank and member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2019, we invested more than $19 billion in private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity. For more information, visit www.ifc.org
The International Finance Corporation’s Sub-Saharan Africa Department is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and well-organized Team Assistant, who can effectively support officers/analysts working in the Ghana Sub-region including Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Niger, and Togo. The position will be based in Accra.
Duties and Accountabilities
- Provide full administrative and analytical support to assigned officers/analysts.
- Assist officers/analysts with meetings, presentations and events. Tasks could include obtaining briefs upfront from relevant parties, preparing meeting notes in advance, attending the meetings and preparing minutes.
- Maintain a good knowledge of work programs to ensure timely delivery of tasks. Track project timetables provide feedback and help with project team coordination. Perform integrity due diligence searches and prepare rereport. Conduct industry/sector research on project related areas. Participate in field work when required.
- Provide quality control by monitoring documents for accuracy, ensuring adherence to unit and World Bank Group guidelines and procedures, and assist in editing, formatting, and production of high-quality documents and correspondence.
- Coordinate calendars, schedules and travel arrangements.
- Liaise and build relationships with counterparts in key client offices to facilitate the scheduling of meetings. Clients include private sector companies and ministries and agencies of Government.
- Build and maintain relationships with counterparts within IFC and the World Bank Group for the benefit of the team.
- Perform assigned simple general administrative, budget and finance tasks to assist the smooth running of the Accra office.
- Solve non-routine problems and perform ad-hoc duties as required.
- University, polytechnic or equivalent degree/diploma preferred, with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, multi-tasking and time management skills. Proven ability to work promptly and efficiently under pressure and meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Proactive, willing to go extra mile, ability to take ownership of tasks.
- Maturity and good judgment; absolute integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a range of internal and external contacts.
- Proven ability to work well in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment, and function effectively in groups.
- High degree of resourcefulness, ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Ability/willingness to work late/come in early occasionally, as required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications such as Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Fluency in English essential; fluency in French would be an advantage.
Poverty has no borders, neither does excellence. We succeed because of our differences and we continuously search for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds from around the globe.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 17 July, 2020
How to Apply for World Bank Job Recruitment
To apply for the World Bank Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest World Bank Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum World Bank Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for World Bank Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for World Bank Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent World Bank Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|World Bank Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|World Bank Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes World Bank Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. World Bank may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Japan Motors Trading Company LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||06 August, 2020|
|Akatsi College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||05 August, 2020|
|FarmWallet Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||4 August, 2020|
|Renegades Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||6 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the World Bank Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.