The Whytebage International Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Whytebage International Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Whytebage International Limited Jobs 2020, Whytebage International Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Whytebage International Limited Job Recruitment 2020.
Whytebage International Limited Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Whytebage International Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Whytebage International Limited Recruitment Details:
|Company||Whytebage International Limited|
|Deadline||14 Nov 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Whytebage International Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Sales and Marketing Officer
Contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategy and plans as appropriate to the needs and objectives of company
· Contribute towards growth and profitability by developing and implementing market communication plans to maximize product sales revenue within the overall business development strategy framework
· Assess domestic and regional market opportunities, determine competitiveness of market chains, identify market imperfections and support development of selected market chains
· Lead the development of Company’s Integrated marketing and communication (IMC) strategy (corporate strategies, objectives, advertisements, promotions, sponsorships and data base programs)
Build databases on industry trends and competitive landscape; identify new market opportunities, market/sales outlets, potential customers, institutions, major actors, technologies and processes required to catalyze expansion of target market chains
Develop comprehensive branding and trade marketing strategies for products and services and communication strategy and plans including themes and messages for branding Company, products and services to achieve defined/specified marketing objectives
· Design, execute and manage an overall effective, efficient and profitable marketing programs
· Interact with cross functional teams to develop and improve brand building activities to improve sales.
Develop and launch major promotional campaigns for products and services.
· Ensure a culture of excellent customer service delivery and marketing relationships with major end users/buyers.
· Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities to ensure provision of goods and services that satisfy end user needs and keep Management apprised with marketing processes and informed on sales and product trends
· Translate supplier’s strategic marketing objectives into initiatives, executable and impactful programs and ensure alignment across the sales and marketing functions on field sales and marketing initiatives.
· Determine and manage marketing budget and resources and participate in the design of promotional materials and maintaining contacts with marketing agencies
· Assess performance of all programs designed to enhance brand awareness, product presence and sales/shelf-off-takes.
· Submit monthly documentation or reports to Management
· Undertake any other duties periodically assigned by Management
A minimum degree in marketing from a reputable university
Above three (3) years’ experience in a sales and marketing role.
Must have worked in a similar role
Experience from a Food or Agricultural Industry will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 14 Nov 2020
2. Job Title: Juice and Salad Bar Supervisor
The Terms of Reference are as follows:
Have basic computer, good communications and customer service, reading ability, culinary foundation and understanding, interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
· Contribute to wastage management by sorting through useable produce and products before disposal
· Possess the needed knowledge and ability to mix and match produce and products into salads or juices that meet customer requirements
· Contribute to grilling of proteins for salads and preparation of salad dressings
· Assist customers with information on choice of salads, juices and smoothies
· Wait on customers at the juice and salad bar.
· Serve juice and salad with optimum speed and efficiency
· Prepare standard juices every morning to serve to customers
· Clean Bar and equipment used at the bar.
· Organize salad bar after it has visited by customers.
· Organise and cut fruits and vegetable so that they will available for preparation when needed
HND In Hospitality or Tourism Management
A Minimum Certificate in Catering
Must Know How to Prepare Different Variety of Salads and Fresh Juices
Experience in Same Role is an Added Advantage.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 14 Nov, 2020
How to Apply for Whytebage International Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the Whytebage International Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Whytebage International Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Whytebage International Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Whytebage International Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Whytebage International Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Whytebage International Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Whytebage International Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Whytebage International Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Whytebage International Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Whytebage International Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|International Justice Mission Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Golden Star (WASSA) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||30 October, 2020|
|Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2020/2021||October 20, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Domod Roof Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 20, 2020||Not Specified|
|Gold Fields Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 20, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Ghana Atomic Energy Commission Recruitment 2020/2021||October 20, 2020||13 November, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Whytebage International Limited Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.