Western Premium Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Western Premium Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Western Premium Jobs 2020, Western Premium Career Portal, Requirements for Western Premium Job Recruitment 2020.
Western Premium Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Western Premium Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Western Premium Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||18th April, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Western Premium. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Business Development and Tendering Manager
Western Premium boasts of offering quality and affordable products in the range of general office consumables and equipment, office stationery, cleaning chemicals, industrial equipment and PPEs to large and medium companies.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Plan, develop and oversee the overall business development strategy
- Reviews each call for tender in detail with the responsible salesperson to determine a response strategy, which includes scope of delivery, pricing and delivery timelines.
- Develop business/sales strategy and account plan for priority accounts that ensures the achievement of sales and profit targets within set budgets
- Build long-term strategic relationships and partnerships with customers to grow business and gain market share
- Lead the tender process – setting up and follow-up on tender project plan, drive tender opportunities, get commitment and maximize tender outcome
- Manage, direct and monitor the overall performance of the tender process team to obtain maximum efficiency, quality, service and profitability for the organization
- Communicate with international clients on the tender process
- Communicate internally, prepare for and conduct internal meetings for each bid.
- Prepares tenders and standardized tender templates and documentation
- Prepares initial tender documentation and coordinate obtaining the required approvals.
- Maintains a list of qualified vendors, especially as related to planned tenders
- Compilation of various input to create a more complete tender proposal
- Assists with the development of procurement software applications for the Project Implementation Team.
- Interface directly with customers on technical and general quotation queries as required
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, acting as inside sales by exploring opportunities for new business
- Monitors the tender submission process for formatting, completeness, consistency, and compliance.
- Experience with tenders and contract administration
- Develop and implement bidding strategies to win both local and international contracts.
- Develop a commercial & technical strategy for all major tenders and project acquisition targets.
- Ensure the development of sustainable relationships with new and existing clients, throughout the lifecycle (from the initial stage of tendering, contract development, and project execution and through closeout).
- Identify and select Tenders (from pre-qualification up to ETF) and implement bidding strategies (including partnership agreements) to get the award.
Who we are looking for:
An energetic and socially skilled individual, who is able to multitask, and set priorities. Further, the ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Degree in business management or equivalent qualification/ experience
- A minimum of five years’ experience in business development and Tendering activities
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work proactively using own initiative
- Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels
- Highly energized and motivated with a high level of commitment
- Proven sales and bid success of strategic sales and tenders.
- Experience in tender process
- Experience with project management.
- Experience of strategic account planning, budgeting and forecasting, analyzing market data and trends
- Good understanding of tender process management, requirements and dynamicsaptitude for tender process management and customer/supplier relationship management
- Full driving license
- Commercial, negotiation and client orientation skills.
Preferred Key Experience:
- Project management or execution experience
- Persistence to meet objectives.
- Excellent communication skills in all forms
- Ability to be a team builder.
- Strong planning, coordination and time management
- Technical knowledge in all disciplines to judge and deal with problems
- Analytical and judgmental skills to find and implement proactive solutions.
- Proactive and dedicated.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 18th April, 2020
How to Apply for Western Premium Job Recruitment
To apply for the Western Premium Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Western Premium Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Western Premium Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Western Premium Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Western Premium Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Western Premium Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Western Premium Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Western Premium Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Western Premium Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Western Premium may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||17 April, 2020|
|DEM Group Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Cape Coast Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||24 April, 2020|
|Zipline Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||30 April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Western Premium Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.