The West Africa AIDS Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. West Africa AIDS Foundation Vacancies 2020 Application Form, West Africa AIDS Foundation Jobs 2020, West Africa AIDS Foundation Career Portal, Requirements for West Africa AIDS Foundation Job Recruitment 2020.
West Africa AIDS Foundation Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 West Africa AIDS Foundation Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
West Africa AIDS Foundation Recruitment Details:
|Company||West Africa AIDS Foundation|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at West Africa AIDS Foundation. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Project Accountant
Who We Are
West Africa AIDS Foundation (WAAF) was established in August 1999. WAAF is a health sector NGO with over 20 years of experience in the fight against HIV and AIDS in Ghana. The International Health Care Centre (IHCC) is the health service delivery point of WAAF where requisite medical professionals attend to the health needs of vulnerable members of society. WAAF and IHCC’s goal is to help fight the spread of HIV and AIDS, Tuberculosis and other diseases; and to mitigate their effects on communities by providing care and support services to promote healthier individuals for a better future. WAAF is seeking to recruit a Project Accountant who will be based in the Head office in Accra.
This position is responsible for the following areas of work
- Responsible for the overall financial management of projects
- Provide support to partners in the preparation of financial plans and budget.
- Ensuring a robust monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial reporting for donor funded projects
- Review of work plans, financial returns and expenditure of relevant parties / implementing partners
- Coordinate transfer of funds to relevant parties / implementing partners
- Undertake quarterly expenditure verification of funds transferred to partners to ensure terms are adhered to
- Ensure all statutory payments are done on time
- Support and conduct financial management capacity building of implementing partners and regional finance teams.
- Liaising with auditors
- Perform other duties assigned by the Finance Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor of Commerce /HND in Accounting or Finance
- ACCA or CA qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing the financial component of a project.
- Financial Team management experience
- Knowledge in any financial software is a plus
How to Apply
Applicants should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy sent to email@example.com
How to Apply for West Africa AIDS Foundation Job Recruitment
To apply for the West Africa AIDS Foundation Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest West Africa AIDS Foundation Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum West Africa AIDS Foundation Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for West Africa AIDS Foundation Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for West Africa AIDS Foundation Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent West Africa AIDS Foundation Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|West Africa AIDS Foundation Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|West Africa AIDS Foundation Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes West Africa AIDS Foundation Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. West Africa AIDS Foundation may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the West Africa AIDS Foundation Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.