Weir Minerals Africa Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Weir Minerals Africa Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Weir Minerals Africa Jobs 2020, Weir Minerals Africa Career Portal, Requirements for Weir Minerals Africa Job Recruitment 2020.
Weir Minerals Africa Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Weir Minerals Africa Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Weir Minerals Africa Recruitment Details:
|Company||Weir Minerals Africa|
|Deadline||30 November, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Weir Minerals Africa. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Product Specialist – Mill Linings (West Africa)
• Identify new business opportunities and expand product footprint in West Africa region
• Undertake site lining work supervision and oversee site teams if required
• Provide technical support to the customer base on design parameters to Mill Lining product portfolio
• Expand on and grow sales turnover and develop strategies to achieve company targets as determined by product manager
• Perform plant audits, mill inspections and site evaluations
• Propose cost-effective processes to clients
• Compile tenders and quotations with accurate costings as per Weir guidelines
• Compile technical reports and case studies
• Provide input for month end reporting
• Provide technical support to the regional sales network
• Undertake technical presentations/proposals to mine management
• Ensure adherence to all statutory HSE and housekeeping / 5S requirements
• Adhere to Duty of care Policy at all times
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering (Chemical, Matellurgical and/or Mechanical)
• Computer literate – MS Office suite, ERP Systems, Experience in Mill Traf & Rocky DEM (advantageous)
• 5 years sales and service experience in a mining or mineral processing environment and/or 5 years working in a mining operation
• Good understanding of Mill Circuit processes/milling/metallurgical experience – preferably Gold or Hard rock mining
• On-site Management/supervisory skills
• Proficiency in understanding and interpreting engineering/Technical drawings
• Previous Mill Liner experience and mill installation experience advantageous
• Good business communication – verbal and written
• Strong analytical and reasoning ability
• Sound technical understanding
• Able to work in a team and under pressure (deadline driven)
• Able to manage multiple projects
• Attention to detail
• Able to identify the solve problems in a timely manner
• Willing to travel
• Fluency in French (desirable)
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates who meet the above minimum requirements are invited to submit their detailed CV application with proof of qualifications to:
Closing Date: 30 November, 2020
How to Apply for Weir Minerals Africa Job Recruitment
To apply for the Weir Minerals Africa Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Weir Minerals Africa Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Weir Minerals Africa Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Weir Minerals Africa Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Weir Minerals Africa Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Weir Minerals Africa Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Weir Minerals Africa Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Weir Minerals Africa Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Weir Minerals Africa Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Weir Minerals Africa may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||17 Dec, 2020|
|GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||27 Dec, 2020|
|AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||02 December, 2020|
|Superior Raceways Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||24 December, 2020|
|Agrisolve Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||30 December, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Weir Minerals Africa Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.