Webster University Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Webster University Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Webster University Ghana Jobs 2020, Webster University Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Webster University Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Webster University Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Webster University Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Webster University Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||Webster University Ghana|
|Deadline||July 15, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Webster University Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Academic Director
Job Profile: The Academic Director (AD is considered the chief academic officer of an educational institution (university). The AD is responsible for general academic oversight including the curriculum, course development, quality assurance of academic offerings, assessment of learning outcomes, submission of accreditation reports, recruitment and supervision of faculty and academic staff.
Reports to: Campus Head
Location: Accra, Ghana
Key Responsibilities include:
- Establish and reinforce academic policies and procedures to ensure quality of academic offerings
- Plan and coordinate a balanced curriculum for both undergraduate and graduate programs in consultation with the institution’s head office and local heads of department (HoDs)
- Ensure routine communication with various schools, colleges and departments of the institution’s head office to align the campus’ academic programs with the overall mission and policies
- Provide leadership and supervision to HoDs, faculty and academic staff
- Monitor and report on student performance to leadership, collaborating with the undergraduate and graduate advising departments on issues related to academic probation and/or dismissal of students
- Participate in hiring procedures of new faculty and lead faculty orientations and semester meetings as required
- Promote faculty professional development, scholarship and research
- Prepare and submit academic accreditation reports as needed
- Implement the institutions core curriculum for undergraduates and graduate programs
- Teach selected courses for both undergraduate and graduate cohorts (dependent upon background and qualifications)
- Update and implement campus specific faculty handbook and evaluations
- Liaise with the head office and local leadership, to expand course offerings
- Generate annual academic affairs budget and monitor relevant expenses
- Willingness and ability to speak at public forums on the institution’s academic offerings and help develop public lecture series
Profile of the Academic Director:
- A Ph.D or terminal degree required
- Well published in relevant fields of study within the past five years
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a diverse, multicultural environment with international faculty, staff, students, parents, stakeholders, etc.
- Teaching experience in US higher education system and/or terminal degree from US educational institution
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Recognized track record in teaching, research, academic leadership and administration
Deadline: July 15, 2020
Contract: 2-years (renewable)
How to Apply
Please provide cover letter, CV, contact information for 3 references, and evidence of teaching effectiveness such as prior evaluations and a teaching philosophy statement.
Please send application or any further questions to: [email protected]
How to Apply for Webster University Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Webster University Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Webster University Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Webster University Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Webster University Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Webster University Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Webster University Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Webster University Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Webster University Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Webster University Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Webster University Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Play Soccer Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||06 August, 2020|
|Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||07 August, 2020|
|Right to Play Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|Japan Motors Trading Company LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||06 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Webster University Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.