WaterAid Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. WaterAid Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, WaterAid Ghana Jobs 2020, WaterAid Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for WaterAid Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
WaterAid Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 WaterAid Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
WaterAid Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||18 August, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at WaterAid Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Manager, Business Development
WaterAid Ghana is looking for a Senior Manager, Business Development who will lead the programme funding efforts of WaterAid Ghana (WAG) including planning, managing and ensuring the delivery of an agreed funding target
• He/She will be responsible for researching, identifying. developing, packaging and cultivating products and concepts for potential donors, including institutional and corporate donors as well as trusts, foundations, and philanthropies.
• He/She will advise WAGs SNIT in managing the effective implementation of the Country Programme’s Funding Strategy to support WaterAid’s work in delivering sustainable Water. Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) services in Ghana in partnership with other development actors.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
• Lead and develop a business development strategy and an action plan based on the existing donor scoping and funding plan
• Implement a programme funding strategy, based on sustainable income growth for WaterAid Ghana to deliver its WASH objectives
• Support the development of high-quality bids for submission to donors;
• Lead on continuous donor scoping and relationship building, gathering and shanng intelligence
• Management of bid development processes for technical/narrative proposal and budgets.working closely with Programme and Finance Teams; and
• Maintain an overview of all grants, follow-up implementation reporting timelines and ensuring compliance with grant agreements and contractual obligations.
Qualification Required & Experience
To be successful you’ll need:
• Master’s degree in International Development. Institutional Development, Business Management / Administration, or related fields.
• Strong experience in programme funding from institutional donors such as the EU, DFID, USAID, DANIDA etc.. raising and managing funds from UN Agencies such as UNDP and UNICEF and development partners managing relationships with the Government of Ghana and Civil Society Organisations in Ghana. Good knowledge of international development, West Africa and Africa in general. with at least five years of experience at senior management level in Ghana.
• Excellent communication, presentation, representation, influencing and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to initiate and co-ordinate fundraising efforts and work effectively with a wide variety of partners and disciplines.
• Diplomatic and multi-cultural skills.
• Proven skills in leadership and team management, negotiation, liaison and relationship and conflict management.
• Strong skills in proposal and report writing from experience of working with international donors.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills. Adaptable, flexible, able to take initiative and prioritise among competing demands.
• Creative writing skills – introducing innovations.
How To Apply For The Job
If you are interested in the position and have the right skills and attributes, please send your CV (in English) and motivation letter of 350 words or less to:
Closing Date: 18 August, 2020
WaterAid is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race.
disability, age. sexual orientation,gender reassignment religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We particularly encourage applications from women who are underrepresented at this level in the organization.
How to Apply for WaterAid Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the WaterAid Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest WaterAid Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum WaterAid Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for WaterAid Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for WaterAid Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent WaterAid Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|WaterAid Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|WaterAid Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes WaterAid Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. WaterAid Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Charlestina Beach Resort Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Centre for Local Governance Advocacy (CLGA) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||31 January, 2021|
|Evangelical Presbyterian Church Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||15 February, 2021|
|Tamale Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||05 February, 2021|
|Awaso Academy International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||25 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the WaterAid Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.