WAPCAS Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. WAPCAS Vacancies 2019 Application Form, WAPCAS Jobs 2019, WAPCAS Career Portal, Requirements for WAPCAS Job Recruitment 2019.
WAPCAS Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 WAPCAS Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
WAPCAS Recruitment Details:
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||23 September, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at WAPCAS. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Project Officer
The Ghana-West Africa Program to Combat AIDS and STI (WAPCAS) is a local Civil Society Organisation (CSO) that has been operating in Ghana since 1996. WAPCAS has been implementing HIV and STI prevention programmes targeting key affected and vulnerable populations with funding support from different donor partners including the Global Fund.
Currently, WAPCAS is one of thc Principal Recipients (PR) of the Global Fund New Funding Model II project for HIV/TB and Malaria.WAPCAS is managing Key Population (KP), Human Rights (HR) and Community System Strengthening (CSS) interventions.
To ensure effective implementation of the grant, WAPCAS requests applications from qualified and resourceful individuals to be engaged as Project Officer.
The Project officer is responsible for designing, guiding and directing the day-to-day project activities as well as providing both administrative and technical supervision on the field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare quarterly work plans and share with HQ using targets assigned for the period,
• Plan, organise and run IEC and BCC activities in the KP communities.
• Share targets and tasks to individual Peer Educators (PEs)
• Supervise and monitor activities of PE to ensure that they are working and provide timely feedback to strengthen fieldwork
• Facilitate the identification of new hotspots for intervention.
• Develop and submit a plan for monitoring activities in your respective sites.
• Organise weekly meetings with the PES to assess progress of work, plan strategies to address challenges, review and clean data collected.
• Liaise with beneficiary groups (FSW), Peer educators, and relevant stakeholders for input in identifying innovative ways of implementing programme activities
• Manage the activities at the drop-in-centres (DICs)
• Organise logistical support and maintain stock levels of commodities and materials for outreach activities.
• Maintain an inventory of both Old and new equipment/items in your site
• Represent WAPCAS in all meetings that may require your presence in your respective areas.
• Liaise with the district assemblies and other stakeholders to ensure that WAPCAS’ contribution to the district’s HIV response is acknowledged.
• Prepare and submit monthly project reports and other professional documents as appropriate and promptly.
• Support the continuous capacity-building sessions for PEs.
• Appraise the performance of the PE continually and at the end of the project year.
• Document and share experiences in various sites.
• Other duties as and when necessary.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Sociology or a related field in Social Science.
• Three (3) years’ experience in project implementation
• Experience in working in the area of HIV and AIDS would be an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be submitted to;
The Executive Director
Ghana-West Africa Program to Combat AIDS and STI (WAPCAS)
Post Office Box AT 1010
Achimota – Accra
Closing Date: 23 September, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for WAPCAS Job Recruitment
To apply for the WAPCAS Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest WAPCAS Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum WAPCAS Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for WAPCAS Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for WAPCAS Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent WAPCAS Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|WAPCAS Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|WAPCAS Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes WAPCAS Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. WAPCAS may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the WAPCAS Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: