The WANEP-Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. WANEP-Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, WANEP-Ghana Jobs 2020, WANEP-Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for WANEP-Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
WANEP-Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 WANEP-Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
WANEP-Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||19 June, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at WANEP-Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Volunteer Regional Monitoring Team member
The West Africa Network for Peacebuilding, Ghana (WANEP-Ghana) is a non-profit making peacebuilding Non-Governmental Organization (NGO). It is a civil society institution meant to prevent, resolve, and transform violent conflicts through collective and coordinated efforts of NGOs, local and national state institutions as well as individuals actively engaged in peacebuilding practice in Ghana in order to avoid the duplication of efforts and maximize resources for more effective responses to conflict situations. The organization seeks to facilitate the creation of a sustainable culture of non-violence, justice, peace and social reconciliation in Ghanaian communities.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to volunteer as a member of our Regional Monitoring Team to support in the implementation of our projects in the country.
• Volunteer Title: Regional Monitoring Team member
• Job Location: 16 regions of the Country
JOB DESCRIPTION AND EXPECTATIONS
• Working under the supervision of the National Early Warning System’s Officer, the volunteer is expected to perform the following functions.
• Assist in highlighting Human Security issues daily in the print media, online news platforms, radio and television, for input into weekly highlights
• Collect information or data on issues of peace and human security
• Record data and report on incidents that have the potential to destabilize peace and possibly trigger conflicts into a standard formatted incident report form
• Monitor and report proximate causes and drivers (based on indicators) of conflict in their respective regions that can lead to conflict or disaster, to the network
• Report online into an electronic early warning database and where necessary, verbally via phone call.
• Mobilise partners and stakeholders for WANEP-Ghana activities in their respective regions.
• Provide communication and mobilization support to technical teams on conflict response
• Participate in WANEP-Ghana’s programme activities
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities related to conflict early warning and response assigned to him/her by the designated supervisors.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree in Peacebuilding, Peace Studies, Conflict Transformation, Development Studies or related field.
• Must be a permanent resident of the region where he/she will work
• Minimum of one year working experience in peacebuilding/development.
• An additional basic certificate in computerized data analysis, statistics or mathematics, or graphic presentation is an advantage.
• Good experience in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Be competent in statistical data analysis, and analytical in data discussion and report writing.
• Must be conversant in the use of internet-based or online software.
• Must be good team player, open to criticism and be results oriented.
• Must be peace, gender and culturally sensitive both in interaction and communication.
• Be able to build partnership and program networks.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit CV and application by email to:
Note: Women are especially encouraged to apply and, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 19 June, 2020
How to Apply for WANEP-Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the WANEP-Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest WANEP-Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum WANEP-Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for WANEP-Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for WANEP-Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent WANEP-Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|WANEP-Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|WANEP-Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes WANEP-Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. WANEP-Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the WANEP-Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.