Walulel Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Walulel Limited Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Walulel Limited Jobs 2019, Walulel Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Walulel Limited Job Recruitment 2019.
Walulel Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Walulel Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Walulel Limited Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Walulel Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: DevOps Technical Lead
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the continent’s most promising urban data analytics and predictive learning laboratory. This role is based in our inspirational shared office space. You will be joining the company in a period of growth as we launch version 2.0 of our game-changing technology offering, hence our need for even more resources to help show the world the fruits of our analytical labours.
If you consider yourself to be a inquisitive individual with a proven ability in provisioning complex, data-driven, secure, responsive cloud environments to support highly dynamic applications, then this is a great opportunity for you to join our web development team, or as we like to call them, the web wizards that make the magic happen.
In this key role, after an initial acclimatisation period, you’ll have the opportunity to further hone and demonstrate your systems architecture skills to facilitate a dynamic database driven, containerized application. You will help to optimise the company’s development environment whilst working closely with the front-end development team. As it’s a start-up, from day one you’ll be considered a key member of the team, and you’ll be in a role where your opinion always matters. You’ll also be involved in all aspects of the product development lifecycle. In addition, there will also be a certificated training programme to capture your growth journey.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
We need a talented (AWS) Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with a strong grasp of Cloud Software Architecture and DevOps. Most importantly, we want people who are looking to join an innovative start-up, offering great scope for career development and future growth.
As a Cloud Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for developing the right scalable, available and cost-effective and adaptable systems environment to host our platform. You will also be occasionally be responsible for debugging problems and offering critical support to other members of the team.
As a minimum we need people who have and/or are willing to:
- Work collaboratively with other systems architects and development engineers within a test-driven culture to deploy solutions on AWS;
- Experience managing and properly documenting support issues related to the applications owned by the wider web development team;
- Knowledge of how to monitor alerts server storage/capacity, application health and benchmark infrastructure performance to keep track of problems proactively;
- The ability to create and modify (as needed) system configurations and create templates to reliably deploy applications;
- Detailed understanding of AWS systems implementation and how to achieve optimized integration with Walulel’s technologies, policies, procedures
- The “X-Factor” necessary to be able to lead and work alongside other highly skilled developers;
- Previous experience of being a leader on: data/service migration schemes; and monitoring and managing costs.
What would make YOU stand out to US?
- A Bachelors/Masters level (or higher) degree in Computer Science (or a similar/related field);
- Extensive experience with orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes);
- Comprehensive knowledge of source control systems, such as GIT;
- Recent experience of CI/CD technologies (such as Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible)
- Intimate knowledge and experience of working with, Containerization, S3, Cloud Front and Route 53, VPCs and Subnets;
- Experience of working on mobile and/or responsive web projects;
- Familiarity with IT security best practices such as encryption, certificates, and key management
Why work with Walulel?
You’ll become a key part of a company with a friendly team of highly-skilled, ambitious and motivated data scientists, architects, urban planners and web developers who work collaboratively to achieve a common goal of delivering impactful analysis. You’ll work closely with a motivated intelligent team to develop statistical models, that solve complex problems and identify opportunities to show people the places they already know in a manner they’ve never seen before.
Unlike other companies we work a four-day week (Monday to Thursday), but we pay a full-time salary. Now if that isn’t reason enough to apply, we don’t know what is!
We are offering as much as you can convince us you are worth as what we’re really concerned with is bringing the best talent on to our team!
How to Apply
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV, together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
We are hoping to interview successful candidates from the 20th September onwards, so don’t delay. Apply now to become a part of the Walulel team.
How to Apply for Walulel Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the Walulel Limited Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Walulel Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Walulel Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Walulel Limited Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Walulel Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Walulel Limited Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Walulel Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Walulel Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Walulel Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Walulel Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Walulel Limited Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: