The Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Jobs 2020, Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Career Portal, Requirements for Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Job Recruitment 2020.
Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
- Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Job Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
- Why Schoolgh for Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?
- Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Jobs Region in Ghana?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Recruitment Details:
|Location||Accra & Tema|
|Deadline||26 August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Factory Administrator
A pharmaceuticals manufacturer and wholesaler (Walk-The-Talk Enterprise) in Ghana is seeking to recruit a reliable, results-oriented and competent professional as Factory Administrator
Employment Type: Full time/ Permanent
Job Location: Accra-Tema Metropolis, Greater Accra Region – Ghana
The Factory Administrator has overall responsibility for ensuring that the company’s manufacturing division runs smoothly by formulating and implementing sound policies and procedures in line with overall strategy. It is a mixed-basket of various functions with overall responsibility for Business Planning, Financial and Cost control, Health, Safety and general Risk Management, Human Resource Management, and day-to-day Administration of
the manufacturing division/ facility.
Business Planning, Cost Accounting and Risk Management;
• Oversee all business planning, finance and accounting functions including budgeting; treasury/ cash flow management.
• Responsible for Cost control and cost efficiency, determining the cost of business products and services.
• Performing rate calculations for products and cost estimates, perform variance analysis and identifying reasons for variances.
• Analysing market trends, forecasting production figures, planning materials delivery and labour requirements to meet demands at all times.
• Understand and design cost structure and cost flow; manage inventory of raw materials, finished products, goods in transit, etc.
• Undertake product costing including calculating, reviewing and analysing machine and labour hours, overhead costs and allocations, production rates, raw material costs and manufacturing process changes.
• Audit Compliance Management and General Administration;
• Coordinate with Audit Manager on policy and strategic direction of Audit Department within the Manufacturing Division
• Assist in compliance of company policies and procedures as recommended in previous audit reports, support and maintain accurate and complete records on audit reports and findings
• Assist in developing systems to identify, assess and evaluate possible risks by performing ongoing operational risk assessment routines including the identification of strengths and weaknesses of the internal control environment within the business lines.
• Implement development of process controls, KRI monitoring, trend analysis, and feedback to operational management.
• Liaise with the Human Resource Department in applying the Labour Regulations/Act, maintaining all aspects of Human Resource Management systems, policies and procedures and staff handbook.
• Collaborate with HR Department in staff recruitment, development and training, performance reviews and appraisals management
• Ensuring employee engagement, change management and business process improvement in line with the organisation’s policies
• Ensure compliance with Health, Security Safety and Environmental Regulations (in accordance to FDA, EPA, etc) at the manufacturing plant.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (relevant for role)
• Master’s Degree/ MBA or a Project Management Certificate will be an added advantage
• 5 years of relevant and demonstrable practical work experience
Location: Accra & Tema
How To Apply For The Job
All interested and qualified applicants should send their application, together with CV to
Closing Date: 26 August, 2020
Only selected candidates will be contacted
How to Apply for Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Job Recruitment
To apply for the Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Schoolgh for Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Jobs Region in Ghana?
|Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Walk-The-Talk-Enterprises Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: