WAFA Global Ghana Ltd Recruitment 2019 For Sales Advisors
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the WAFA Global Ghana Ltd Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
WAFA Global Ghana Ltd Recruitment 2019
WAFA Global Ghana Ltd is professional commercial vehicle dealership and distributor. We are a subsidiary of WANFA AUTO GROUP, manufacturers of semi-trailers and distribution of heavy duty trucks. The WANFA AUTO GROUP established in 2004, headquartered in Shanghai-China has seen significant growth all over the world. Currently, our subsidiary locations can be found in Djibouti, Kenya, Ghana, Oman, Malaysia and Thailand. We specialize in the distribution and servicing of commercial vehicles, including SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN, SINOTRUK, JAC, ANKAI buses and WAFA manufactured trailers. WAFA Global Ghana Ltd are exclusive representative for SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN heavy trucks. www.wantruck.com
Job Title: SALES ADVISORS (Male/Female)
Perform the duties of a SALES ADVISORS.
Experience Level: Experience
Experience Length: 1-5 years
Job Status: Full-Time
• To research customer data on the market, follow up customers, draw proposal and close deals for proposed products in an honest, ethical, courteous & professional manner.
• Must have excellent customer service experience.
• Must have vast/fair knowledge of the Ghanaian truck industry
• A good customer database is preferred but not required
• Must have good sales track records
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Respectable comprehension of dealer business systems and computer skills.
• Able and comfortable with multi- tasking
• Clean driving license and records
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of First Degree in Marketing/Administration/Finance & Business Management
• Applicant MUST have experience and sales track record in selling of heavy duty trucks, tractor heads, trailers
Location: Pokuase – Nsawam High Road, After Frimps Oil Filling Station
How To Apply For The Job
To apply send your CV to:
or call: 0302-935101
Closing Date: 15 April, 2019