Valley View University, VVU (www.vvu.edu.gh) Admission application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is available.
The Valley View University (VVU) hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for her admission into various programmes in the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
VVU ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Admission requirements for all the courses are the same as those for the regular courses as required by the National Accreditation Board. One of the following shall apply:
- GCE “O” Level: Five (5) credits including English Language & Mathematics, plus at least two (2) GCE “A” Level passes and a pass in General Paper.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE): Six (6) SSSCE credits with a minimum of aggregate 24 in three core subjects (Mathematics, English, and Science) plus three (3) electives.
- Other diplomas and certificates deemed equivalent to 1 or 2 above will be considered on merit.
- General Education Development Diploma (GED) with an average score of 50 and no score less than 45 in each of the five subjects.
- Holders of HND, 3-Year Post Secondary certificate, DBS, City & Guilds, and RSA Stages II & III may also apply.
- Mature Students (25 years or over);
Candidate should pass the Valley View University Entrance Examination with a percentage score of 50 in all three subject. ( English, Mathematics and General Paper) Candidate may also be asked to attend an admission interview.
VVU UNDERGRADUATE MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- SSSCE/WASSCE holders: Credit passes (A-D/A1-C6) in six subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science/Social Studies, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- GBCE holders: Credit passes (A-D) in six subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science/Social Studies, plus three (3) relevant subjects.
- HND and Diploma holders from Polytechnics and Universities are eligible to apply for consideration on individual basis.
- Diploma in Basic Education/3-year Teacher’s Cert ‘A’ holders are eligible to apply for degree programmes in Education.
- GCE Advanced Level: Passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject (for non-Science students) and an Arts subject (for Science students).
- Baccalaureate (from French-speaking countries), and other Foreign High School Diploma equivalent to WASSCE. Such certificates should be evaluated by the National Accreditation Board.
- Registered General Nursing/State Registered Nursing Certificate/Diplomaholders.
- Mature Students: Applicants must be 25 years and above, and should pass the University’s Mature Entrance Examination comprising English Language, Mathematics, and General Paper. Mature Exams are held in July and December each year.
HOW TO APPLY FOR VVU ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
Follow the guidelines below to apply online. We recommend using a Laptop or Desktop computer.
- Create your account
Click here to access our online application platform, provide a valid email address and fill the necessary information required to create and activate your account.
- Activate your Account
A mail will be sent to the E-mail you used in creating your account, login to that mail and click on the link to activate your account.
- Complete Application Form
Login into the admission portal with your email and password.
Complete the form and upload all necessary documents as indicated.
|Applications: Free||Applications: Free|
- You can save your application progress at any point and continue later.
- Please note that once you ‘submit’ your application, you cannot make any changes.
- All result slips, transcripts or report cards must be scanned and uploaded with other necessary documents.
- Applicants must check all details and documents entered and uploaded before submission. Any information submitted cannot be amended.
- Only applications with all required documents submitted will be considered.
- You can download a PDF version of the applicationas a guide to the online application. You cannot submit this PDF as your application.
Warning to All Applicants Regarding Agents
Valley View University DOES NOT use or encourage the use of agents in applying for admissions. Applicants should make their applications themselves. Applicants are warned against fraudulent agents who claim money for applying and in case of admittance blackmail money against the letter of acceptance.
See more Post about: