The VTF Programme Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. VTF Programme Vacancies 2020 Application Form, VTF Programme Jobs 2020, VTF Programme Career Portal, Requirements for VTF Programme Job Recruitment 2020.
VTF Programme Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 VTF Programme Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
VTF Programme Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||December 17, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at VTF Programme. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Advocacy Officer
The VTF Programme is a non-profit organization committed to promoting Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) in Ghana and employment of the youth for sustainable livelihood.
VTF is in search of a well-motivated individual with some understanding of the TVET sector for the position of an ADVOCACY OFFICER.
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate global policies on TVET
- Coordinate the establishment of an advocacy team who will follow through the TVET policy development and implementation
- Lead the establishment of the regional networks of likeminded persons and institutions in the TVET sector
- Constitute a media coalition on exposed knowledge and status of the TVET sector to aid in accurate reportage and induce public understanding
- Coordinate the organisation of stakeholder consultations on the state of the TVET policy and implementation
- Develop programmes and activities to Influence decision makers
- Organize education and awareness creation programmes to promote increased knowledge and understanding of the TVET sector
- Support in the development of training and capacity building programmes for the youth
- Develop press releases, official statements and opinion pieces
- Support resource mobilization efforts, proposal writing and related engagements
- Write reports and document for periodic submission to stakeholders
Required Skills or Experience
- At least a good first degree in social sciences, communication studies, development studies or a related field
- A master’s degree will be an advantage
- Demonstrates understanding of the TVET landscape in Ghana
- Knowledgeable in policy development and analysis
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a development related field
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent facilitation and coordination skills
- Good report writing and research skills
How to Apply
Interested persons should apply with cover letter and CV to: [email protected] Postal Address: VTF Programme PMB CT 114, Cantonments
- Closing date: December 17, 2019
- Please be advised that only shortlisted persons would be contacted.
How to Apply for VTF Programme Job Recruitment
To apply for the VTF Programme Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest VTF Programme Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum VTF Programme Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for VTF Programme Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for VTF Programme Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent VTF Programme Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|VTF Programme Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|VTF Programme Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes VTF Programme Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. VTF Programme may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the VTF Programme Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.