The Voltic (GH) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Voltic (GH) Limited Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Voltic (GH) Limited Jobs 2019, Voltic (GH) Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Voltic (GH) Limited Job Recruitment 2019.
Voltic (GH) Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Voltic (GH) Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Voltic (GH) Limited Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Voltic (GH) Limited|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Voltic (GH) Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Quality Controller
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic (GH) Limited for a Quality Controller. Voltic (GH) Limited has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover alcoholic beverages, carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value-Added Dairies. This role reports to the Team Leader Packaging in the Manufacturing Function. The job incumbent is to ensure that the bottling process meets the product and packaging quality requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Calibrate measuring equipment as in master list. • Report on measuring equipment and submit error report. • Follow SOP for monitoring quality on the production line and syrup room. • Ensures implementation of steps to deal with non-conforming product, and take immediate action. • Run SPC programme on respective lines. • Collect and test retention samples. • Participate in quality improvement projects. • Participate in root cause analyses to resolve quality issues. • Ensure all lab equipment is cleaned after use. • Maintain lab housekeeping standards. • Maintain 5S standards in lab and support teams on line with 5S. • Ensure both product and package quality on all the production lines • Ensuring quality of treated water • Quarantine of all non-conforming materials/product • In collaboration with the team leader stop any machine on the line should a serious malfunction occur or that food safety is being compromised. If the stoppage is longer than 30 minutes, the lab technician must inform the quality control supervisor • Supervising cleaning and sanitation of the Plant and equipment
Skills, Experience & Education
• Ideal: Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences or equivalent with training in Total Quality Management. • Added Advantage: Work experience in the Beverage Industry would be an advantage • Minimum: National Diploma in Food Technology, Lab Technology, Sciences . • The ability to seek and consider all possible and relevant information for problem solving • Performs and facilitates execution of administrative activities and procedures for the effective execution of own role • The ability to command attention & respect with confidence and tact. • Ensure compliance to company policies, procedures and legislation. • The ability to focus on appropriate detail • Ability to develop and sustain routine work for long periods of time • Displays an innate ability to satisfy goals and expectations without being influenced to do so by another person despite circumstances or challenges faced. Demonstrates ability to work constructively within a team to accomplish organizational goals; taking actions that
How to Apply
2. Job Title: Team Leader Packaging
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. People practices • Coach team members in the correct execution of their tasks (operational and technical). • Check and ensure that team members monitor process input and outputs in order to obtain the desired results • Drives performance management practices (e.g. Performance Management Way – leading the development of team goals and carrying out team meetings and team goal review sessions. • Manage human resource availability, leave and resource deployment • Drive team member development 2. To drive WCM initiatives on own shift • Communicates work practice deployment plans and ensures team buy-in • Coaches team members on work practice Implementation • Coaches team members situational problem solving • Ensures that team members implement and adhere to divisional standards 3. Operating and Process Control • Ensuring that team members understand and adhere to the operational, quality and process standards, work instructions and maintenance schedules, work practice deployment plans and performance target. • Review and sign off of shift performance (QCDSM) and ensuring that all required administrative tasks in support of the production team are carried out. • Manage immediate material availability needs • Decide on course of action to resolve problems where production problems have been escalated 4. Maintenance of Plant and Equipment • Check that the team members, carry out required autonomous maintenance tasks and any required running repairs on shift in accordance with work instructions and maintenance schedules • Ensure that the process artisan carries out repairs on shift and coaches the team members on autonomous maintenance activities and carries out work in support of the maintenance specialists. • Participates in maintenance planning meetings to highlights maintenance problems requiring attention. • Where maintenance issues have been escalated to the team leader, the team leader with the brewing technician artisan must provide guidance and call in additional resources if required. 5. Quality Control and Analysis • Ensure that the team members understand and adhere to quality standards • Verifies that team members carry out routine quality checks and analysis according to the work instructions. • Carry out quality trend analysis to identify problems and decide on appropriate course of action to resolve issues • Ensures that problem solving takes place to identify/rectify the root cause of quality issues • Ensures that the appropriate quality information is logged as per schedule (manually and/or electronically) 6. Communication • Communicate team goals and regularly review to ensure team alignment • Prepare for the daily shift meeting by reviewing past shift performance and identifying issues for team discussion. • Ensure that visual management boards are updated prior shift meetings • Lead the daily shift meeting, making use of a standard agenda, and ensuring that team members actively partake. • Ensure that issues and opportunities raised during the daily shift meetings are recorded on the gap list for action, and that these actions have accountabilities and due dates assigned. 7. Problem solving • Coach and support team members in using the correct problem solving techniques (such as 5Why, quick fix, OPL’s etc.) to solve situational problems. • Where problems have been resolved, verify that the problem has been eliminated and ensure that work instructions are updated • Escalate problems that could not be resolved at shift level to the Level 2 team (technical meeting)
How to Apply
3. Job Title: Manufacturing Manager
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic (GH) Limited for a Manufacturing Manager. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover alcoholic beverages, carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value-Added Dairies. This role reports to the Supply Chain Director.. The job incumbent responsibility is to manage, lead and support the team so that manufacturing, quality and maintenance targets are achieved in the most cost effective and efficient manner. The role will manage the full Manufacturing scope including Engineering, SHEQ and Utilities. The position is responsible for the management of these functions and the leadership of the Functional Heads within Manufacturing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Key Outputs and Accountabilities • Develop plant business and implementation plans to ensure that customer service and productivity objectives of the Region and CCBA are met. • Ensure productivity and budgeting objectives are met. • Ensure customer service objectives are met. • Work closely with Logistics to ensure systematic and strategic coordination of all Supply Chain business functions in order to ensure the continuous improvement of long term performance, of both the supply chain and the value chain as a whole. • Manage the Manufacturing aspects of operational execution including flow of materials, production and all supporting operations. • The main focus is on execution, efficiency and added value, or the end-customers perception of value. Manufacturing efficiency must be increased, and bottlenecks removed. • Management and maintenance of the Manufacturing assets at a productive basic condition • Lead the implementation and management of the Supply Chain Way • Identify and develop relevant enablers to support delivery of Plant Business Plan and budget, including o Process, Systems & Technology capability within the frameworks and guidelines provided by Central Office Support teams. o People capability to ensure that business improvement objectives can be met. • Provide leadership and guidance to Country Management teams. • Manage the execution of the CAPEX process within the plant. • Manage the primary engagement with local Labour Unions and all aspects relating to Industrial relations in the region. • Ensure an engaged, productive and capable workforce aligned to deliver the strategic and operational business objectives of CCBA. • Lead and Manage the development of a Health and Safety culture for all employees within the plant • Talent pipeline maintained. • Lead the Risk Management and Business Governance processes within the plant. • Develop and manage the relationship with relevant Local Community and Interest forums departments.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Voltic (GH) Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the Voltic (GH) Limited Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Voltic (GH) Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Voltic (GH) Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Voltic (GH) Limited Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Voltic (GH) Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Voltic (GH) Limited Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Voltic (GH) Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Voltic (GH) Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Voltic (GH) Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Voltic (GH) Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Voltic (GH) Limited Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: