The Voltic (GH) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Voltic (GH) Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Voltic (GH) Limited Jobs 2020, Voltic (GH) Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Voltic (GH) Limited Job Recruitment 2020.
Voltic (GH) Limited Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Voltic (GH) Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Voltic (GH) Limited Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Voltic (GH) Limited|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Voltic (GH) Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Unit Manager- Packaging
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic (GH) Limited for a Unit Manager-Packaging. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover alcoholic beverages, carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value-Added Dairies. This role reports to the Manufacturing Manager in the Manufacturing Function. The job incumbent is to manage, lead and support the team so that manufacturing, quality and maintenance targets are achieved in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. To draw up and communicate a business plan annually so that direction and objectives of the department are optimally planned, executed and monitored in line with CCBA iD’s strategic objectives • Business is developed annually in line with strategic imperatives and benchmark guidelines • Business plan consists of production plans, quality plans, raw material utilisation plans, people development plans, unit structure, suggested projects, timelines and technology/equipment • Business plan and subsequent progress is communicated to team at agreed intervals • Business plan supports world class principles 2. To set performance goals together with the team so that team members know, understand and can work effectively as a team towards common goals and purpose • Performance goals are in line with the context issues, previous performance and business plan • Performance goals are developed and agreed annually together with management and the Team Leaders 3. To drive WCM initiatives on own Lines • Leads the WCM change management processes • Formulates work practice deployment plans and ensures that plans are executed • Drives a problem solving culture • Ensures that teams implement and adhere to divisional standards • Coaches teams on work practice Implementation 4. To manage and support team leaders and team to achieve production, maintenance and quality targets in a cost effective manner • Deviations from production plan, maintenance plan, quality, safety and housekeeping standards are discussed, explained and actioned together with the Team Leaders, daily • The Unit Manager is committed to providing support to enable Team Leaders to achieve performance goals (production, maintenance, quality, housekeeping, safety, etc.) • Support is specific to the problem • Support is effective and timeous • Work instructions are available and updated (as and when required) for every machine and activity (operational, maintenance, safety, quality, sanitation, housekeeping, etc.) 5. To formulate and control expense and capital budgets so that expenses are planned for and managed effectively within budgetary parameters • Expense and capital budgets are formulated in line with financial guidelines, production budget and with the business plan • Input of Team Leaders is obtained • To be approved by Manufacturing Manager • The formulated expense budget includes all expense items as per expense format • Approved budgets are communicated to Team Leaders timely • Budgeting 6. To encourage, assist, support and coach Team Leaders so that departmental targets, performance and future challenges are achieved effectively • Team Leaders are treated in line with CCBA iD values and ethical guidelines • Team Leaders understand the ACS tools (performance assessment, learning plan, career plan, etc.) • The Unit Manager actively supports, coaches and encourages the Team Leaders to use the ACS tools as per the CCBA iD guidelines and specified intervals • Team Leaders are continuously encouraged to actively participate in relevant management activities (e.g. budgeting, business planning, goal setting, staffing, etc.) • Relevant information is freely shared and made available to the Team Leaders • Team Leaders are allowed and encouraged to make decisions and to solve problems relevant to their work 7. To sell, manage, implement and actively support change interventions and projects to encourage the unit to internalise the change to meet operational targets • Continuous understandable communication about reasons for change, processes involved, effects, benefits, etc. • Effectiveness of change intervention is measured and results are fed back to team, monthly 8. To actively develop oneself to achieve career goals and to optimise individual and unit performance/ productivity
How to Apply
2. Job Title: Sachet SHEQ Coordinator
Key Duties & Responsibilities
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic (GH) Limited for a Sachet SHEQ Coordinator. Voltic (GH) Limited has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover alcoholic beverages, carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value-Added Dairies. This role reports to the Sachet Quality Technologist in the Manufacturing Function. The job incumbent is to ensure that all the sachet plants meet the product and packaging quality requirements as set by Voltic (GH) Limited and The Coca-Cola Company as well as adhere to the required applicable EOSH requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities 1. Apply Understanding of Business Strategy, Processes and Products
• Ensure that controlled copies of the Coolpac manual are distributed to the Coolpac operations.
• Ensure that all outlet management and QA teams are trained on the contents of the manual.
• Perform pre-inspections and validations on new outlets as per agreed protocols. Pre-inspection of all new sites to be done. Report to be compiled and submitted to the SQAT and Commercial Director.
• Installation validation to be done on any new equipment installations as per the Coolpac manual.
2. Scheduling and Activities
• Ensure that the auditor visits or routes are executed as per the scheduling plan
• Ensure that the activities required for each visit or audit is documented
• Ensure that records are kept for each visit and that follow up items or issues are tracked for each outlet.
3. Performance Management and Compliance of outlets and auditors
• Submit all visit and audit reports to the SQAT and communicate issues immediately.
• Record all packaging related quality issues and resolve with supplier via Procurement. Keep records of CA taken by supplier.
• Track issues of product imitation and report any valid and confirmed cases to the SQAT.
• Investigate and handle all Sachet consumer complaints. Record all corrective actions and submit to the SQAT.
• Ensure that the laboratory and production teams at the various sachet plants apply proper safety and housekeeping procedures, and adhere to all legal requirements when carrying out their tasks.
• Ensure implementation of the appropriate CCBA and legislative policies (such as KORE requirements) with regards to Safety and Environment at the various plants
• Ensure that Safety and Environment receive appropriate focus through regular checks and safety audits.
• Responsible for correcting where unsafe work practices have been identified with support from country SHEQ team
• Making sure GMP audits are done by the QA team at the various sachet plants
• Making sure all requirement of the sachet quality manual are followed-up and implemented at the various plants
• Ensure both product and package quality at the various sachet plant
• Quarantine of all non-conforming materials/products at the various plants during their visit
• Making recommendation for the suspension, closure and withdrawal of franchise license of any non-conforming plant
• Ensure immediate stop of production for critical food safety non-conformance at the plants
4. Sampling and Testing
• Ensure that all sampling plans are executed as per the Coolpac manual (such as monthly micro sampling and testing of final product). Product testing (facility and Trade)-Physicochemical onsite. Micro and chemistry analysis from trade and factory analysed
• Review internal records during each visit to ensure that outlets comply to internal testing requirements & verify equipment.
• Perform required testing on site.
• Communicate results (from Medie lab such as micro results) to the outlet and assist with corrective action.
• Perform Quarterly audits with on all plants.
• Additional Unannounced audits to be done on outlets based on Risk
• Ensure that audit findings are followed up with outlets where required and any unresolved issues are escalated to the SQAT.
6. Continuous Improvement & Technical Support
• Advise and support plants to solve technical issues
• Support the plants in all regulatory (FDA, GSA, EPA, FACTORY INSPECTORATE, FIRE CERTIFICATE) approvals: from documentation to inspection especially new plants and provide additional support to plants when needed
7. Capability Building
• Ensure that all Outlet management/owners and QA personnel are trained in the contents of the Coolpac manual, including interpretation of GMP status in outlets and workable knowledge of HACCP & EOSH systems and requirements. Training of plants on Hygiene, Quality, Safety and Environmental issues.
• Ensure that all outlet Quality Personnel are trained in the correct sampling techniques and analytical testing methods, including calibration and verification of test equipment.
8. Maintain Safety, Health and Environmental Standards
• Maintain health, safety and environmental standards
• Implement Safety, Health and Environmental Legislation and procedures
How to Apply
3. Job Title: Machine Specialist
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Operational Support • Provide specialist support to the shift based teams during operations. This will include standby and day shift support. • Where requested, assist as a functional expert in problem solving. This must be undertaken in support of the process artisan. • Provide guidance and advice to the shift based teams on machine operation, machine fault finding and correct responses to machine failure modes. • Provide coaching, mentoring and knowledge transfer of machine operation to shift based teams. • Review SIC’s and address deviations regularly • Take part, as a functional expert, in regional and central plant optimisation trials. • Development of work instructions related to equipment. • Monitor and manage performance of equipment. • Ability to work shifts and be available on call-out where necessary • Verify and ensure that machines are running at rated speed 2. Planned Maintenance • Take part in maintenance planning meeting, contributing suggestions and clarifying work required • Carry out work during the planned maintenance window in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the Planner. • Where scheduled work cannot be completed, feed back to the Maintenance Planner for direction. This may involve rescheduling the work or prioritising outstanding work. • Assist fellow team members in the execution of their tasks during planned maintenance windows. • Complete any administration and SAP tasks in support of planned maintenance periods. • Partake in maintenance post mortems to feedback problems, opportunities and learning’s from maintenance activities. • Optimisation of maintenance schedules • Coach / train Operators on autonomous maintenance tasks 3. Routine Maintenance • Partake in cleaning, lubrication and inspection in accordance with the maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Planner. • Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule. • Where problems have been uncovered during routine maintenance, these must be resolved using the appropriate problem solving techniques. • Where problems have been uncovered, and it is required to include the work in the planned maintenance schedule, this must be communicated to the maintenance planner. • Carry out condition monitoring activities where these have been allocated to the technician in accordance with the CM schedule. 4. Running Repairs • Partake in carrying out running repairs on plant and equipment, or support the shift artisans in carrying out repairs. • When carrying out repairs, assess the problem and determine a course of action. • Solicits external specialist assistance where required; e.g. OEM’s (as agreed with the Packaging Engineer). • Verify that running repairs carried out address the problems • Complete the administration tasks relating to any running repairs that the technician has carried out. This includes all SAP inputs. • Where running repairs cannot be carried out, communicates this to the Maintenance Planner to ensure the work is planned into the next planned maintenance window. 5. Problem Solving • Apply the correct problem solving methodologies to resolve problems • Solicit additional resources to assist in problems solving or escalate to the Maintenance Planner or Packaging Engineer for direction. • Assist /coach fellow team members to resolve problems. • Take part, as a functional expert, situational and systemic problem solving. 6. Housekeeping and safety • Operate in a safe manner at all times, and to identify and highlight unsafe work practices so that these may be corrected. • Carry out work according to the work instructions and adhering to appropriate CCBA policies and procedures. • Carry out housekeeping tasks, and apply 4S principles during the execution of their duties 7. Support NPD implementation and trials: • Support NPD trials to be able to run on assets • Ensure adherence to NPD procedures • Ensure all changes on assets are well documented as per the Engineering Change Management business processes 8. Training and Development • Train, coach, assess and sign-off PA’s and Operators on asset care and autonomous maintenance practices • Development of operational and technical standards and work instructions
How to Apply
How to Apply for Voltic (GH) Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the Voltic (GH) Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Voltic (GH) Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Voltic (GH) Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Voltic (GH) Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Voltic (GH) Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Voltic (GH) Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Voltic (GH) Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Voltic (GH) Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Voltic (GH) Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Voltic (GH) Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Voltic (GH) Limited Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.