Vodafone Recruitment 2019 for Revenue Assurance Analyst
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Vodafone Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Vodafone Recruitment 2019
Lead the design and implementation of business processes and controls to identify loss and maximise revenue generation in Vodafone Ghana. Work with the Revenue Assurance Manager to implement revenue assurance strategies. Responsible for the delivery of KPIs in the following areas: Fixed and Mobile Network Assurance covering Platform Integrity, Prepay Balance Validation, Rating Validation, Usage Assurance, Products and Tariff Assurance, Roaming Assurance, Interconnect Assurance, ADSL Service Revenue Assurance, Revenue Reporting Validation and Deferred Revenue Balance Validation.
Key Roles & Accountabilities
- Monitor revenue assurance KPIs for the following areas: Fixed and Mobile Network Assurance covering Platform Integrity, Usage Assurance, ADSL Service Revenue Assurance, Revenue Reporting Validation and Deferred Revenue Balance Validation.
- Review and analyse rated events, rate plans, and charging system table to determine areas of revenue leakage (Mobile Hybrid & Postpay, Fixed).
- Perform end-to-end reconciliations covering the Fixed nodes (Dedicated internet, ISDN). Ensuring accurate billing for all clients.
- Demonstrate leadership and engagement of all stakeholders in the enterprise and fixed business. Provide additional support on controls in the consumer business unit, roaming and interconnect.
- Perform other requests made by the Revenue Assurance Manager
- Timely and accurate validation of revenue and subscriber numbers
- Timely detection and resolution of leakages
Core competencies, knowledge & Skills
- Finance, Auditing, Revenue Assurance or related assurance work experience – Must have 2-3yrs experience.
- Experience in the use of data analytic tools or revenue assurance tools
- Experience in process mapping and understanding data models
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in an ambiguous, fast paced, consistently changing environment
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- First Degree in computer science/Mathematics/Business of Finance
- Certified Information System Auditor(added advantage)
How to Apply