Vodafone Recruitment 2019 for Digital Architect
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Vodafone Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Vodafone Recruitment 2019
Working as a Digital Architect within the Ghana IT Strategy & Architecture team, you will be responsible for steering Vodafone Ghana’s digital transformation through analysing, designing, planning and optimization of a cost effective digital ecosystem in line with the Digital and Cloud Strategy. Have the requisite working experience to Create, Maintain and Simplify an effective Digital architecture for Vodafone Ghana in line Vodafone Group long term goals and strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving, Architecting and designing highly available Digital channel solutions to meet requirements as defined by the Business Area.
- Support the IT teams to review software and solution designs to confirm compliance with the digital architecture principles, specifications, lead design discussions, present ideas to others and assist in the integration of applications and technologies.
- Advise and share experience on complex integration of digital channel issues by providing technical guidance to project team members (consultancy).
- Set targets for success, and carry out on-going risk analysis. Identify and manage risks to success and escalate accordingly.
- Continued monitoring of digital channels capacity and planning towards the mitigation of any capacity issues.
- Support and develop systems/solutions, integration, technology, security architectures covering the digital or for specific line of service delivery, program areas or business functions
- Support the design, architecture cycles and aspects of the delivery of key business or digital-wide and group solutions
- Strong technological background, with qualification in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent
- Professional qualifications in a related discipline, or equivalent industry experience; Cloud ready, native and integration application, SOAP, XML, Oracle Fusion Middleware, OSM, OSB, TOGAF, Oracle DB, MySQL, IP Infrastructure and Networks, Storage, Databases, qualifications and skill set.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of, having driven digital systems in complex environments and experience in Digital Channels Design, Omni-channels, SDN, NFV, VNF and Architecture design management experience in large and complex environments
- More than 3 years of in the digital/integration/software architectures in a telecommunication environment
- Demonstrated digital transformation engagement
- Must have Telecommunications experience
- Demonstrable understanding of Telecommunications products and services
- General IT understanding
- SOAP, XML, Oracle Fusion Middleware, OSM, OSB, TOGAF, Oracle DB, MySQL
Planning for the Future?
Get a head start with our fantastic contribution matching pension scheme or our award winning maternity policy. Looking to Learn? Develop a career on your terms with the Vodafone University. Love to Shop? Enjoy discounts with the best-known brands. What about your phone? Great discounts available for you If this sounds of interest, then apply today!!
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of peoples individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company