Vodafone Recruitment 2019 for Core and VAS Planning Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Vodafone Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Vodafone Recruitment 2019
To lead the strategic evolution and transformation of the Mobile & Fixed Core network architecture across both CS and PS services as well as the Value Added Services Infrastructure towards a fully virtualised environment in alignment with Vodafone Group Telco over cloud and network Functions Virtualisation Initiatives.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Responsible for Architecture Lifecycle management, network strategy, infrastructure and service roadmaps, network evolution and transformation of Mobile & Fixed Core platforms including MSS, MGW, HLR., HSS, FSS, IGW, MNP, SGSN, GGSN as well as Value-Added Services platforms as SMS, IVR, USSD, EIR, CRBT, VMS, OTA, etc.
- Leading the transformation of our Core Domain into a telco over the cloud, Network Function Virtualisation (NFV) implementation
- Responsible for design, planning, deployment and management of current and incremental platforms in the Core and VAS domains;
- Responsible for resilience management and disaster recovery of our Core systems and infrastructure
- Responsible for all National & Int’l interconnections and Roaming and trunk setup.
- Vendor management.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent knowledge in mobile & fixed telecommunication networks
- 10+ years working experience in Telecoms
- Able to formulate & execute technology strategies to meet business requirements and customer expectations
- Experience in managing CAPEX & OPEX
- Experience in Project Management, Negotiation Skills & People Management
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University degree in Electrical, Electronic or Telecommunication Engineering
- Technical expertise on Core Network Systems and services
- Management competence.