Vodafone Recruitment 2019 for Business Risk and Continuity Specialist
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Vodafone Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Vodafone Recruitment 2019
Role purpose: Reporting to the Business Risk & Continuity Manager this position is responsible for developing and coordinating Business Risk Management activities with special focus for Business Continuity and Crises Management within Vodafone Ghana.
- Maintain Vodafone Ghana Enterprise Risk Management Framework, and ensure value-add to the business by coordinate effective mitigation of key strategic risks identified.
- Drive the embedding of Risk Management framework in the business processes and culture
- Ensure adequate business stakeholder engagement and support which facilitates the effective identification and review of risks that the business could be exposed to.
- Assist in the development of, manage Business Continuity Plans and Procedure, and provide regular status updates to the Business Risk and Continuity Manager.
- Asses the Business Continuity implications of proposed organizational changes and coordinate any revisions to existing Business Continuity Plans and procedures necessitated by such changes.
- Coordinate routine updates to the detailed information supporting the Business Continuity Procedures (contact lists, personnel assignments, vital records and inventory lists, off-site backup schedules)
- Coordinate electronic access to and hard copy updates and distribution of the Vodafone Ghana Crisis Management Action Plan as well as any other Business Continuity Plans and Procedures.
- Ensure that all Vodafone Ghana staff and contractors with specific Business Continuity responsibilities are adequately trained to fulfil their assigned responsibilities.
- Ensure that all employees maintain their familiarity with the relevant provisions of the Business Continuity Plans.
- Ensure that all technical components of the Business Continuity Plans are successfully tested on an annual bases or whenever significant changes are made to those components.
- Provide 7×24 on-call support for any emergency which may require activation of all or part of the Business Continuity Plans.
- In the event that activation of the Vodafone Ghana CMAP is required, serve as liaison between Crisis Management Team and the Business Continuity Teams.
- Coordinate Business Continuity & Crisis Management activities for Non-Technology functions within Vodafone Ghana.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in IT and Technologies, Enterprise Risk Management, Business Analysis, Project Management
- Excellent understanding of Vodafone Ghana Policy Governance requirements
- Experience in audit and finance
- Technical / professional qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and training in the Enterprise Risk methodology
- Good understanding of and appreciation for Business Continuity & Crisis Management
- Previous Security & Risk experience in the Telecommunication Industry
Good understanding of Telecoms business processes and internal controls