The Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Vodafone Ghana Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Vodafone Ghana Jobs 2019, Vodafone Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Vodafone Ghana Job Recruitment 2019.
Vodafone Ghana Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Vodafone Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Vodafone Ghana Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Vodafone Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Datacentre & Server Administrator
Responsible for all Datacentre Unix Infrastructure Platform that is System administration and management of the Unix infrastructure platforms across Vodafone Ghana to cover key area of Solaris/Linux OS supporting key platforms that host CRM, Voucher Management System Billing, Remedy, IN, Sim Reg. Disk configuration/volume configuration as well as Shell programing and SQL scripting. Managing and maintaining all virtual servers running Linux OS
- Control of the Data Centre Unix systems on day-to-day basis
- Configuration Management
- Administration Management
- Backup & Recovery
- Technical Support
- Providing Technical support for Testing and Deployment of new components
- Providing Level 2/3 technical support resources in support across the Unix Estate in Vodafone Ghana
- Responsible for the LRP around the Vodafone UNIX Environment.
- Provides technical expertise for appropriate level distributed systems environments on issues related to servers, local services, data centers Unix environment, server configuration and to ensure that Vodafone’s IT Unix needs as a business are met on a day to day basis
- Provides consulting in requirements definition, specification, design, development, and integration of systems and server management on complex projects accountable for the IT Unix delivery to ensure services adhere to project specifications.
- Manage Project deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT Unix systems, including servers, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Acts as first point of contact for technical input to investigate and resolve escalated issues within the Unix systems environments and ensures provision of adequate technical skills are devoted to solutions.
- Reviews tests, integrations, maintenance, and solutions of less experienced personnel on larger projects, for appropriateness and accuracy. Provides feedback and advises changes.
- Communicates, maintains, and establishes principles, directions, and standards related to distributed Unix System environments to meet end user and company needs.
- Ensures communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments, and objectives.
- Explains, interprets and extracts detailed information to provide guidance, advise and answers to own team and Head of IT Infrastructure
- Responsible for maintaining effective customer interfaces and actively seeks and acts on feedback from customers
- Supports periodic maintenance and upgrades of environments.
- Identify trends and operational issues impacting the Unix environment and implement new or change initiatives through recommendation of ideas and practical solutions for improvements
- Acts as point to all aspects affecting the Unix Estate in collaborative projects with counterparts in Vodafone GROUP
- Ownership and management of client issues relating to the UNIX environment, including responsibility for the resolution, escalation and final closure
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- 5 or more years of UNIX administration
- 3+ years’ experience with Solaris and Linux Management and Support
- 3-5 years’ experience with Virtualization and Clustering
- 3-5 years’ experience with Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (SMART)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
How to Apply
2. Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
To deliver Regional key performance indicators (revenue, reloads, distribution, sales) and grow market share.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Responsible for the growth of revenue in the region. To this end, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for implementing sales strategy leading to the conversion of airtime into reloads in the region
- Responsible for the distribution of Vodafone airtime in the Region. He/she is responsible for ensuring distributors, DSAs and Associate Distributors comply with Vodafone’s distribution key performance indicators.
- Responsible for acquisitions (Mobile, VF Cash, SOHO & Fixed) and acquisition revenues from the Region. The Regional Sales Manager is to ensure that subscriber growth targets for the region are met working with freelancers and retailers.
- Responsible for identifying and developing the various channels for acquisitions. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the achievement of all VF Cash distribution KPIs (float & liquidity management and active agents).
- Deliver training on product knowledge to agents prior to launch and then on a need-to basis thereafter.
Core competencies, knowledge & Skills
- Excellent Communication, Facilitation and presentation skills
- Must be able to work independently, effectively prioritize, plan and execute work activities successfully.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License , willing to work in any part of the Country and be able to adapt rapidly to the assigned regions.
Technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, commerce, Finance, marketing or other related subjects.
- 3 or more years of experience in sales and Distribution or other related fields.
How to Apply
3. Job Title: Transmission & Transport Manager
- To effectively manage the strategy, long-range planning, design, architecting, deployment of Vodafone Ghana’s transport network and IP Infrastructure to drive business objectives in line with business strategy.
- Plan CAPEX budget for new network transport capacity, capability and transformation that supports business requirements.
- Determine best-in-class technology solutions for the transport network.
- Represent Vodafone’s interest in the management committee of relevant submarine cable systems consortia and Vodafone technical working groups
- Ensure delivery of transport network infrastructure through a well-motivated team.
- Drive value from vendors and outsourced partners by providing technical leadership.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- University degree in Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years in the industry with at least three years spent in a management position
- Certifications in IP technology and project management e.g. CCDP, PRINCE2/PMP respectively
- Experience in design, planning and delivery of network transport technologies as well as key data network nodes (BNG, DNS, DPI, PCRF, firewalls etc.)
- Experience in budget planning, demand forecasting and business case development.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Vodafone Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Vodafone Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Vodafone Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Vodafone Ghana Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Vodafone Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Vodafone Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Vodafone Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Vodafone Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Vodafone Ghana Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: