The Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022 advertisement has been released and available below. Vodafone Ghana Vacancies 2021 Application Form, Vodafone Ghana Jobs 2021, Vodafone Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Vodafone Ghana Job Recruitment 2021.
Vodafone Ghana Job Vacancies 2021 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2021 Vodafone Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Vodafone Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||11 Feb. 2021|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Vodafone Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Anti-money Laundering Specialist
The AML Specialsit will ensure that, Vodafone Cash Transfer Service and other Vodafone products and services are not used by criminals for money laundering, financing terrorism, fraud and other criminal activities.
Responsiblities and Experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor Vodafone Cash and other money transfer transactions proactively to identify money laundering, terrorist financing and other criminal activity
- Analyze the daily customer registrations and all agency transactions to identify suspicious activity
Suspicious Activity Reporting and resolution
- Investigate reports received on suspicions of money laundering from agents and staff and Issue report on findings giving recommendations on action to be taken
- Develop local watch list for blacklisted customers for reference and update it regularly
KYC Assurance on Quality of data captured
- Analyze the daily customer registrations and all agency transactions to identify KYC Violations
- Analyze and report on the status of customer data integrity and make recommendations to Vodafone Cash for correction of anomalies noted
- Follow up with Vodafone Cash for correction of customer data Take proactive action to ensure enforcement of applicable deterrent measures
Watch list screening
- Extract alerts generated by the watch list screening system for PEPS and sanctioned individuals for verification with relevant authorities
- Take appropriate action on all unconfirmed data
- Regular update the staff and agent portals with relevant news and training
- Participate in staff induction and agent forums
- Facilitate staff and agent training on the AML portals
- Reconciliation of training records to ensure that all relevant staff and agents undertake the training
AML Regulatory Compliance – Vodafone Cash and other financial products
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of Vodafone AML Policies, current AML Regulations, legislative requirements as well as future developments on AML
Experience and Qualification
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business or Business related Field
- ACAMS/ICA Certification
- Detailed knowledge of money laundering techniques, Vodafone AML Policies and Procedures, AML legislation and regulations
- ACL, SQL knowledge
- Computer Proficiency – Advanced Microsoft office Applications
How to Apply for Vodafone Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Vodafone Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Vodafone Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Vodafone Ghana Jobs 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Vodafone Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2021 openings across Ghana.|
|Vodafone Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Vodafone Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Vodafone Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Tamale Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||05 February, 2021|
|Awaso Academy International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||25 January, 2021|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||January 21, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||January 21, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 21, 2021||25 Jan, 2021|
|GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Recruitment 2020/2021||January 20, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Vodafone Ghana Job Recruitment 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.