The Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Vodafone Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Vodafone Ghana Jobs 2020, Vodafone Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Vodafone Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Vodafone Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Vodafone Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Vodafone Ghana Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Vodafone Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: RF Planning & Optimization Manager
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice
The RF and Optimization Manager will manage and set direction for the Radio design, planning & optimization of the radio network to ensure that the Network is in its best health and Network deployments are in line with coverage, capacity and quality demands to meet Vodafone Group KPIs, Ghana Regulatory KPIs, customer experience excellence and revenue objectives.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Gain a thorough understanding of Customers, Business needs and strategic direction by consulting with relevant stakeholders to ensure appropriate Radio plans and site designs are developed and delivered in line with the business requirements and needs.
• Plan, implement and monitor the CAPEX and OPEX Budget for RF projects to ensure cost effectiveness and compliance to the budget.
• Ensure capacity management through traffic analysis and planning for expansions of RAN resources in 2G, 3G, 4G etc to meet expected capacity and quality of service.
• Build, develop, and manage the NPO Team, establishing RF planning standards and guidelines, management of the coverage planning tools, and ensuring consistency in cell site design and practices across the network.
• Ensure proper monitoring, investigation and resolution of radio KPI degradation that impact on customer experience to avoid penalty from the Regulator (NCA) and customer complaints received are investigated and resolved within agreed timelines. Undertake benchmarking
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• BSc Electrical & Electronic Engineering or BSc Telecom Engineering
• Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in radio planning and optimisation, highly proficient with cellular network design & operational theory, telecoms principles, cellular wireless technologies, radio access network design theory.
• Cellular / Mobile Technology proficiency: 2G/3G/4G/5G LTE and NR theory and practical experience.
• Proven management experience at a senior level of a multi-disciplined technical team.
• Able to understand business requirements and ensure they are translated into delivery plans.
• Technical vendor management experience.
• Be able to work in a changing and uncertain environment driving the teams to new levels and significantly increased performance.
• Solid understanding of network design principles and techniques
• Experience with drive test and benchmarking equipment, processes, and interpreting results
• Strong RF and antenna theory, and understanding as well as radio propagation
Key performance indicators:
• Delivery of detailed cost effective radio budget and its implementation within agreed timelines.
• Achievement of radio KPIs per Vodafone Group and NCA targets.
• Effective delivery of the Managed service team per the agreed radio KPIs in the contract.
How to Apply for Vodafone Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Vodafone Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Vodafone Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Vodafone Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Vodafone Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Vodafone Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Vodafone Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Vodafone Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Vodafone Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.