Vivo Energy Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Vivo Energy Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Vivo Energy Jobs 2020, Vivo Energy Career Portal, Requirements for Vivo Energy Job Recruitment 2020.
Vivo Energy Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Vivo Energy Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Vivo Energy Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||19 Nov, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at 1. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Scheduler
To ensure that fuel deliveries are manage in an efficient and timely way, which ensures that we meet the SLA and our customers have product available at all time .
Annual product volumes and/or financial business dimensions that the job either directly controls or indirectly influences
‘Products’ include all products (fuels, lubricants and bitumen) marketed or handled by the VE in the country, including Aviation and Marine fuels;
a) Staff = 1
Fuel volumes : 637m litres per annum
Number of trips: 14,155 per annum
Kilometer : 6,611,951 Kilometers per annum
c) O/T : 95%
d) Work with a team of four dispatchers
- Set priorities and ensure efficient planning and scheduling of trucks and timely deliveries of orders to enable the continuous supply of product to our customers within the terms of the SLA.
- Ensure all released orders are regularized and tripped in SAP before loading of BRV
- Liaise closely with Dispatchers, CSC, class of market to ensure priorities and efficiency in supplies and improve customer satisfaction/increase market share.
- Ensure fairness and transparency in allocating trips to various contractors within long and short distances.
- Download OTIF/OT report / data and explain variance
- Carry out the role of the Shell focal point for all fuel dispatch related issues
- Present monthly reports on contractor work allocation.
- Monitor the performance of our contracted fleet in terms of turnaround time/frequency of breakdown.
- Ensure we do not violate the UPPF.
- Serve as backup support for supplies coordinator and fleet supervisors.
- The main challenge is to strike a balance between excellent customer service in terms of product availability and delivery.
- Must ensure fairness in allocation of trips to all transporters.
- Must have an over view of the total process from –order placement, depot operations and final distribution to the end customer.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum HND Qualification or Equivalent
- To add: VE Leadership competencies as appropriate.
Logistic planning and exchanges
Product handling and control
Depot operation and asset management
Road and non road transport planning
Customer service order taking and scheduling
Road delivery operations
Health, safety and environment management
Scheduling and operation
Lead, Prepare and Apply HSSE Risk Management
How to Apply
Closing Date : 19 Nov, 2020
2. Job Title: Cashier
- Process all receipts (cheques, banker’s drafts and Pay in Slips) onto customer accounts accurately and promptly.
- Track return cheques and provide timely reports and reversals when they happen
- Perform daily Cash Recon to ensure that receipts and postings were captured accurately during the day.
- Assist Credit Controller/Treasurer with decision making about the credit worthiness of customers.
- Assist Reconciliation Accountant to clear outstanding reconciliation items.
- Keeping AR unapplied balances at a minimum
- Ensure that all receipted cheques are banked on due dates into Vivo Energy Ghana accounts before 4:00 pm..
- Any other job related duties to be assigned from time to time by the Treasurer.
- Training of back up.
- Timely and accurate processing of transactions
- Work under pressure especially at (month-ends), to meet and achieve tight deadlines
- Understanding of customer /sales requirements.
- Assertive /professional approach when communicating to customers both internally and externally
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Fast and accurate data input skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Ability to work autonomously while keeping other team members informed as appropriate
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to recognize issues, attempt resolution and escalate problems if unable to resolve
- Good analytical competencies
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and complex issues
- Ability to lead a team and coach people for performance
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Ms Outlook,
- Very good English (written and oral)
- Good knowledge of accounting controls
- Desired knowledge of SAP accounting system.
- Min. 2 years of experience in accounting environment, with experience in several accounting processes.
- Experience in bank cashiering as well as cheque processing will be an advantage
- Knowledge in SAP receipting will be an advantage.
- Obtain a degree in Accounting or Finance related area from a recognize University degree
- Some ongoing professional certification will be a plus
How to Apply
Closing Date : 19 Nov, 2020
How to Apply for Vivo Energy Job Recruitment
To apply for the Vivo Energy Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Vivo Energy Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Vivo Energy Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Vivo Energy Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Vivo Energy Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Vivo Energy Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Vivo Energy Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Vivo Energy Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Vivo Energy Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Vivo Energy may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) Recruitment 2020/2021||December 2, 2020||11 December, 2020|
|UNICEF Recruitment 2020/2021||November 30, 2020||08 December, 2020|
|Bonzali Rural Bank LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||November 30, 2020||13 December, 2020|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||17 Dec, 2020|
|GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||27 Dec, 2020|
|AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||02 December, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Vivo Energy Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.