The VisionFund Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. VisionFund Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, VisionFund Ghana Jobs 2020, VisionFund Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for VisionFund Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
VisionFund Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 VisionFund Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
VisionFund Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||20 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at VisionFund Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
• Lead the MFI, building an organization that honors Christian values by positively impacting the lives of many families and children through the delivery of appropriate financial services and training with a particular focus on the rural areas of Ghana.
• Create a self-sustaining business with strong foundations (people, process, systems) that is capable of growing while managing risks.
• Manage an effective and efficient operation, delivering to challenging financial and social performance targets.
• Work closely with WV to develop integrated livelihoods programmes, and thereby obtain funding from the partnership and donors to grow the operation.
• Finally, to deal with all regulatory issues and lead the organization through the process of conversion into regulated deposit institution in the near future.
Mission, Purpose & Business Acumen:
• Delivery on child impact targets.
• Develops, monitors and implements short and long term business plan.
• Reports to the board using standard reporting templates on a regular basis;
• Develops and deliver on key performance indicators for VisionFund Ghana (VFG).
• Develops and implements strategic plan.
• Ensures the culture of the whole organization reflects its mission and vision.
• Develops, monitors and implements short and long term business plan.
• Develops key performance indicators as per VFI and Board guidelines.
• Ensure that the plans are cascaded to implementation groups and staff.
• Reports plan compliance regularly.
• Prepare monthly reports as required.
• Leads the institution in developing and then achieving the targets as defined and agreed in the business plans, as well as in accomplishing VFG’s strategic goals.
• Develop proposals to acquire and maintain funding, credit lines, and others financial & non-financial resources required to attain VF objectives.
• Negotiates effectively with creditors, grant bodies and other financial institutions;
• Ensure compliance with conditions and reporting requirements.
• Diligently manage and close grants and related projects.
• Follow up with open grant audit issues.
• Ensures that annual financial projections, reports and budget are prepared for the board on time.
• Recommends yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manages VFG’s resources within those budget guidelines.
• Ensures that effective and efficient financial management system is installed and maintained.
• VFG is profitable.
• Ensures that all loans are prudently disbursed.
• Ensures savings products are effectively priced and delivered (subject to MFI board approval).
• Ensures that effective internal control and risk management system is established and maintained.
• Ensures effective liquidity management.
• Ensure effective banking and financial systems are in place and are regularly updated.
• Ensure at national office and branch level integration strategies are fully understood, communicated and practiced.
• Actively promote joint livelihoods projects with World Vision.
• Ensures that both VFI and VFG and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image.
• Develops networks and strategic alliances to positively influence the economic policies.
People, Leadership & Culture:
• Provide effective Christ centered leadership & Culture.
• Ensure recruitment of competent senior and middle management.
• Ensures effective staff development, succession planning and performance management systems are in place at all levels & Compensation & benefits.
• Approves and confirms staff appointment, promotion, demotion, termination and transfer.
• Embodying of People & Culture policies & procedures.
• Key Responsibility to create an environment where talent thrive, staff are engaged & Motivated and a culture of performance is embedded.
• Formulates and implements guidelines, procedures, internal regulations that are consistent with the policies set forth by the Board of Directors, VFI and the industry regulators.
• Ensures that the institution complies with the requirements of the Central Bank other regulators and all VFI policies.
• Prepares the MFI for new regulations.
Qualification Required & Experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Minimum a Masters degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Management or some other related field.
• Must have at least ten years of working experience in senior management in a combination of the following: micro-enterprise lending organization, banking institution, a progressive corporate environment, international business, agricultural economics/development, or economic and business development institution.
• Must have a clear understanding of micro finance industry and technology.
• Must have worked experience in regulatory environment and better with institution that intermediate savings.
• Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
• Capability and willingness to lead the organization forward.
• Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values.
• Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach.
• Fluent in English.
• Very good communication and marketing skills.
• Very good knowledge in economic and financial topics.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
• Attend and lead daily devotions.
• Office Environment: typical office based and frequent travel to fields (40% traveling and 60% office based).
• Travel: 90% Domestic 10% international travel is desired.
• On call: Yes in the after normal working hours.
• Must get a work Permit if not a local staff from within the Country.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 20 July, 2020
How to Apply for VisionFund Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the VisionFund Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest VisionFund Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum VisionFund Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for VisionFund Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for VisionFund Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent VisionFund Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|VisionFund Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|VisionFund Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes VisionFund Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. VisionFund Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||August 3, 2020||30 August, 2020|
|Pezesha Recruitment 2020/2021||August 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|BCMedicals Recruitment 2020/2021||August 3, 2020||7th of August, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||August 3, 2020||7 August, 2020|
|Liberty Consultant LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 31, 2020||29 August, 2020|
|Abt Associates Recruitment 2020/2021||July 31, 2020||21 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the VisionFund Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.