The VisionFund Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. VisionFund Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, VisionFund Ghana Jobs 2020, VisionFund Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for VisionFund Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
VisionFund Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 VisionFund Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
VisionFund Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Location||Tepa. Kumasi. Tamale & Nkwanta|
|Deadline||16 September 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at VisionFund Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Client Service Officers
VisionFund Ghana is a subsidiary of VisionFund International, the parent company of a network of 28 microfinance institutions operating in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. VisionFund International is a wholly owned subsidiary of World Vision International, a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization. Working together, we provide the foundation for local economies to flourish in healthy and safe communities.
• Serve as link between VISIONFUND GHANA and clients in relation to need identification, VISIONFUND GHANA products promotion, loan disbursements and repayments and monitoring of clients’ businesses.
• To assess the viability of prospective borrowers’ businesses and make recommendations for advancing micro loans
• Ensure all pre and post draw – down conditions are met by clients before and after loan disbursement
• To assess and monitor borrowers’ business operations to ensure timely loan repayment.
• Facilitate timely disbursement of loans to clients
• Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND Marketing or a good first degree in any discipline especially Marketing/ Accountancy and Certificate holders in Agriculture and Rural development with field work experience. Relevant experience in the field of banking or a similar role is an advantage.
• Candidate should have completed National Service and must have undergone six months training in credit with VisionFund Ghana.
• Ability to ride motor bike with a valid license.
Location: Tepa, Kumasi, Tamale, Nkwanta
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified individuals should send their applications titled: ‘CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER – MICRO LOAN (+ preferred location), Application letter & CV to:
Interested candidate must reside or be willing to live in preferred location.
Closing Date: 16 September 2020
How to Apply for VisionFund Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the VisionFund Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest VisionFund Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum VisionFund Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for VisionFund Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for VisionFund Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent VisionFund Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|VisionFund Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|VisionFund Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes VisionFund Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. VisionFund Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||3 Nov, 2020|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Vivo Energy Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|International Justice Mission Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Golden Star (WASSA) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||30 October, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the VisionFund Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.