The Viamo Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Viamo Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Viamo Jobs 2020, Viamo Career Portal, Requirements for Viamo Job Recruitment 2020.
Viamo Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Viamo Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Viamo Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||15 August, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Viamo. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: QA Engineer
Currently, we are building new capabilities for our mobile engagement platform while maintaining reliability, usability, and scalability. In this role, youyou will contribute to a quality,reliable, predictable and satisfying experience with Viamo’s next-generation platform, improving its scalability and adding major new feature areas. You will work closely with project managers, developers and designers in reviewing feature specifications and designing well-structured test cases towards delivering quality, reliable and complete software, while supporting your team to grow through knowledge sharing.
In your role you will be:
- working closely with project managers, developers and designers in reviewing feature specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- planning, designing and creating comprehensive and well-structured test cases from feature requirements at high quality.
- implementing test cases that cover the scope, related components and edge cases of features and activities towards delivering high quality and reliable releases.
- use significant knowledge of test automation and techniques to build and maintain tests.
- working with release engineers for fortnightly releases and run post-release smoke tests.
- participating in bi-weekly release review meetings to demo features to clients.
- an active member of the QA chapter, contributing and leading key initiatives which aimed at the growth and success of Engineering QA function at Viamo.
- reporting, tracking, verifying defects and testing fixes
- at least 2 years of software QA experience in a dynamic software engineering environment.
- has knowledge of general software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- has experience with Appium, Selenium WebDriver, Postman other common webUI/API/mobile testing tools
- have experience using relevant automated testing frameworks.
- able to perform full integration, end-to-end and user acceptance testing
- has a strong ability to empathize with user needs and think like a user
- enjoys working with a diverse multicultural and remote-based teams
- has experience with PHP or Python programming languages.
- has experience with SQL databases
- is familiar with agile methodologies
Here’s Our Vision of A Great Team Fit
- You are a strong collaborator and contributor to any team
- You are a self-starter, motivated and able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- You share an attitude of ambition, diligence, attention to detail, and pragmatic perfectionism
- You are flexible, proactive and can take initiative with unplanned situations
- You have good communication skills, able to accurately and efficiently convey thoughts and ideas
- You are eager to learn and further develop your career pathways in the Software QA practice and support colleagues achieve
- You have a desire and a mindset to break things, to test across multiple simple and complex scenarios and to anticipate problems that may arise with a solution.
- You are able to get things done.
Why Work With Us:
Purpose + Ambition:
We are solving one of the world’s toughest challenges: connecting organizations to people in low-resource settings in a meaningful, respectful, and equitable way on a global scale. We aim to reach 100M unique individuals by 2021, creating a movement of more than 2,000 organizations who are using our products to engage with their end users.
Autonomy + Responsibility:
Every person on our team plays a critical role in creating the organization they want to work at. Our people work with their managers to create their KPIs and are responsible for meeting their goals with little direct oversight.
You will have the opportunity to work within our global team. We have meetings with participants across 15 time zones and use a combination of tools to collaborate across departments and countries to learn, play, support and grow together.
- Continuous learning opportunities and support for professional development
- Culture that values trust, curiosity, positive human impact, and diversity
- Health benefits plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous vacation
- Equipment to be productive
- Casual dress code
Viamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from all candidates. We believe that diverse perspectives help our teams to create innovative solutions and understand our global clients’ needs. In alignment with our values, we are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse global workforce without discrimination.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 17 August, 2020
How to Apply for Viamo Job Recruitment
To apply for the Viamo Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Viamo Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Viamo Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Viamo Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Viamo Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Viamo Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Viamo Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Viamo Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Viamo Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Viamo may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Konsyg Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||7 Sept 2020|
|IQVIA Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||8 August 2020|
|Mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||14 August 2020|
|University of Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||31 August 2020|
|Agogo Presbyterian Women's College of Education (PWCE) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||19 August, 2020|
|Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruitment 2020/2021||August 6, 2020||31 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Viamo Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.