USP Ghana Recruitment 2019 for IT Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the USP Ghana Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
USP Ghana Recruitment 2019
Working with the global IT team should recommend, implement, and administer systems and equipment, ensuring performance and security for critical data. Responsible for the availability of local computer network, data integrity and security, project implementation and user satisfaction related to IT services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage suppliers and IT service providers, negotiating costs and ensuring the quality standard of the organization with the lowest costs.
- Acting as a POC for the global IT team, answering questions related to system status and project implementation.
- Responsible for the IT infrastructure of the site, such as servers, network devices, desktops, printers, storages, etc. Responsible for Laboratory systems (clients and servers).
- Responsible for the PBX system.
- Monitor the IT environment to detect possible failures and act when necessary. Update and improve IT documentation (create manuals, update asset inventory and worksheets).
- Performs backup and recovery procedures, scheduling backup jobs, and ensuring data integrity.
- Provides technical support for internal users, including hardware and systems.
- Keeps track of problem / solution cases to ensure new problems are resolved in a timely manner.
Required Skills or Experience
Technology or equivalent qualification with at least 3 years of relevant work experience in IT role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good knowledge on Active Directory
- Good verbal and written communication skills required
- Advance experience with MS Office, MS Windows (workstation/servers)
- Network skills (Cisco)
- Familiarity with VolP system (Cisco)
- Empower and Nugenesis system configuration and maintenance
How to Apply
Interested persons should send their CVs and Cover letters to email@example.com