The USAID Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. USAID Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, USAID Ghana Jobs 2020, USAID Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for USAID Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
USAID Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 USAID Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
USAID Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||16 September, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at USAID Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Project Management Specialist
The US Mission in Accra, Ghana is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual for the position of Project Management Specialist – Agriculture Feed the Future (FtF) in the Regional Economic Growth Office of USAID West Africa.
• The incumbent manages regional feed and future and other related programmes and relationships that support the mission’s objectives to reduce poverty and advance food security, resilience, and trade in West Africa.
• REGO works in partnership with multitude of African institutions and private sector partners to achieve development goals and promote US foreign policy objectives
• To engage on and appropriately manage REGO programmes and responsibilities, the incumbent will develop and maintain relationships with senior regional officials, private sector actors, donor and implementing partners, USAID and USG interagency colleagues in Washington and in bilateral Operating Units in the West Africa sub-region.
• The incumbent will work on agriculture-related activities primary and as needed will be asked to serve as a focal point on issues related to phytosanitary, animal health, standards and food safety issues
Qualification Required & Experience
• Successful completion of the bachelor’s degree in agricultural economics, agronomy, trade or investment, international development, food security and a minimum of seven years combined of professional-level experience directly involved in agricultural market systems development, food, animal and plant safety agribusiness, trade and economic development. Prior experience in project design, management, and implementation is required
• Fluent knowledge of English and French is required
• The incumbent must have excellent oral and written language and communication skills in English and French is required
• Language proficiency will be tested
MARKET VALUE: GHS 155,467.00 — GHS 233,204.00 equivalent to FSN-10 In accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/West Africa. Final compensation will be negotiated within the market value
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements, must submit applications via email to:
All applicants must cite the position title and solicitation number within the subject line, and attach a cover letter, current resume with at least three references of direct supervisors within the last five months from applicant’s professional life. relevant certificates, and a two-page supplementary document addressing the evaluation factors.
Attachments must include a signed Form AID 302-3 offer or information for PSC available at http://www.usaid.gov/form and must be in a format compatible with Microsoft word 2003/2010 or pdf.
USAID/WA anticipates awarding one Personal Service Contract (PSC) regarding this announcement. Please note that this does not constitute any guarantee that a PSC will be awarded as result of this announcement.
Closing Date: 16 September, 2020
How to Apply for USAID Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the USAID Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest USAID Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum USAID Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for USAID Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for USAID Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent USAID Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|USAID Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|USAID Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes USAID Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. USAID Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Masterman Publications Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||September 21, 2020||31st October, 2020|
|DHL Global Forwarding Recruitment 2020/2021||September 21, 2020||18 Oct, 2020|
|Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021||September 21, 2020||18 Oct, 2020|
|Kinross Gold Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021||September 21, 2020||18 Oct, 2020|
|Ghana Integrity Initiative Recruitment 2020/2021||September 18, 2020||21 September, 2020|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||September 18, 2020||17 October, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the USAID Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.