The USAID Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. USAID Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, USAID Ghana Jobs 2020, USAID Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for USAID Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
USAID Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 USAID Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
USAID Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||29 February, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at USAID Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Project Management Specialist – Family Health
The U.S. Agency for International Development in Accra, Ghana is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual for the position of Project Management Specialist — Family Health in the Health, Population and Nutrition Office of USAID/Ghana. Reporting directly to the Deputy Office Director, the incumbent supervises an integrated team of technical specialists and manages an integrated portfolio of approximately $30 million USD per year.
• S/He is the key advisor for development and execution of all USAID/Ghana family health activities, including maternal and child health (MCH), family planning and reproductive health (FP/R11), water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH), and social behaviour change and communication (SBCC).
• S/He is responsible for leading several global initiatives, including the Global Water Strategy, Family Planning 2020, and Ending Preventable Child and Maternal Deaths (EPCMD).
• The incumbent also supports the Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA) and the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI). Within family health, USAID works primarily with the Ministry of Health, Ghana Health Service, other development partners (particularly DfID, UNFPA, UNICEF, and WHO), the National Population Council, and the Ministry of Sanitation and Water Resources.
• As a member of the HPNO senior management team, the Family Health Team Lead represents USAID with senior host government donors, civil society and the private sector.
• S/He serves an advisory role to the Mission Director and Ambassador as the senior technical lead across all areas of family health. S/he leads the development, integration, and implementation of family health in the USAID/Ghana Country Development and Cooperation Strategy.
Qualification Required & Experience
Education & Prior Work Experience
• Successful completion of master’s degree or host country equivalent in medicine, public health, health policy, nursing, behavioral or social science is required.
• At least seven (7) years of mid-to-senior level public health experience in developing, implementing, and evaluating family health programmes or other relevant public health programmes that involve coordination with an international agency or implementing partner is required.
• Level IV (fluency speaking/reading/writing) English language is required. Language proficiency will be tested.
MARKET VALUE: MARKET VALUE: GHC 155, 467.00 — GHC 233, 204.00 equivalent to FSN-12 in accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of U.S. Embassy. Ghana
This position is open to Cooperative Country Nationals (an individual who is a Ghanaian citizen – or a non-Ghanaian citizen lawfully admitted for permanent residence in Ghana. All applicants must provide proof of eligible citizenship in their application. Non-Ghanaian citizens must attach copies of their permanent residence permit to their application to be eligible for consideration. No relocation expenses are provided to the job location, Accra-Ghana.. If transportation to Accra is required, it will be the employee’s responsibility. Failure to provide the stated requirements will result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
Note: The US Mission does not accept faxed or paper applications for open positions.
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements, must submit applications via email to:
All applicants must cite the position title and solicitation number Within the subject line, and attach a cover letter, current resume with at least three references of direct supervisors within the last five months from applicant’s professional life, relevant certificates, a two-page supplementary document addressing the evaluation factors.
Attachments must include a signed Form AID 302-3 offer or information for PSC available at http://www.usaid.gov/form and must be in a format compatible with Microsoft
Failure to provide the stated requirement result in a determination that the applicant is qualified.
Closing Date: 29 February, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
How to Apply for USAID Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the USAID Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest USAID Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum USAID Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for USAID Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for USAID Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent USAID Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|USAID Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|USAID Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes USAID Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. USAID Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the USAID Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.