The Upfield Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Upfield Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Upfield Jobs 2019, Upfield Career Portal, Requirements for Upfield Job Recruitment 2019.
Upfield Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Upfield Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Upfield Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Upfield. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: IT Deployment Lead – West Africa
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The IT Deployment Lead will be responsible for all aspects related to the Regional deployment of Upfield’s new technology common environment for a period of 6 months. This role will lead, develop, plan and execute the chosen deployment model across Ghana & Nigeria. He / She will engage and connect the relevant stakeholders and represent the country and global needs.
This is a delivery focused role with pure focus on managing the partners to deliver on their contractual commitments and ensure successful deployment to the countries within the region. It is a hands-on role and requires determined tenancy and pragmatism whilst upholding global standards as well as demonstrating intrinsic co-ordination with both the business and the delivery partners to ensure a successful deployment in country.
- Stakeholder Management
- Deployment model and schedule management
- People Management
- Business engagement and User communication
- User adoption/training
- Transition into support
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
- 5+ years professional work experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in a Business Partnering / Analyst Role
- 3+ years project management experience
- 5+ years of experience in Stakeholder Management
- 15% – 30% regional travel required.
- Excellent communication skills, including direct customer interaction, ability to answer IT related questions.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts efficiently to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work with a variety of customers from different departments in large and small groups.
- Strong personal initiative and ability to execute with minimal oversight.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment ‘wearing many hats’.
- Background working in an FMCG environment.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
How to Apply
How to Apply for Upfield Job Recruitment
To apply for the Upfield Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Upfield Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Upfield Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Upfield Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Upfield Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Upfield Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Upfield Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Upfield Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Upfield Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Upfield may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||04 June, 2021|
|Bolt Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||24 April, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Upfield Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.