University of Warwick Full PhD Scholarships for International Students 2019/2020 – UK
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for University of Warwick Full PhD Scholarships for International Students 2019/2020 – UK… Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
University of Warwick Full PhD Scholarships 2019/2020 – UK
25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships at the University of Warwick UK for PhD/Doctoral Students of any Nationality in 2019/2020 academic year
- Offered Since: 2011
- Number of Awards: 25 Scholarships will be awarded
- Offered annually? Yes
- Award Providers: University of Warwick
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality, including Africa are eligible for the scholarship
- To be taken at (country): University of Warwick, UK
Scholarship Description: The University of Warwick is offering the Chancellor’s International Scholarships for overseas Postgraduate research applications for entry in October 2019. The University Scholarship will offer full fees support and maintenance award to international doctoral students of the highest caliber. The University will offer scholarship to approximately 17 of the most outstanding international PhD applicants. Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick, and be from any nationality.
The University of Warwick values its increasingly developed reputation as an international university, and the Chancellor’s International Scholarships demonstrate the University’s commitment to fully supporting its most talented students, no matter their national origin.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2019;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Selection Criteria: Candidates must have an outstanding academic performance from previous education qualifications.
Value of Award:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £22,860)
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £15,044 for full-time award holders in 2019/20)
Duration of Program: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Application Form? – How can I Apply? Candidates should read the guidance notes carefully before completing the application form.
Application Deadline: 18th January 2019 23:59 pm (GMT)
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of University of Warwick Full PhD Scholarships for International Students 2019/2020 – UK for more information.