University of St Andrews Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) 2020/2021 for Developing Commonwealth Countries
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for University of St Andrews Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) 2020/2021… Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
University of St Andrews Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) 2020/2021
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are a joint initiative between the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (with funding from DFID) and UK universities, to support scholarships for students from least developed, low, and lower-middle-income Commonwealth countries who would not otherwise be able to study in the UK.
- Type: Masters
- Eligible Countries: Developing Commonwealth Countries
- Duration of Programme: 1 year
- Eligibility: Nationals of a Commonwealth developing country
- Number of Awards: 2
- To be taken at (country): UK
Field of Study:
- MSc International Development Practice
- MLitt Terrorism and Political Violence
- MSc Sustainable Development
- MSc Sustainable Development and Environmental Economics
Value of Award: Includes tuition fees, inward and homeward airfares, monthly stipend, arrival allowance, thesis grant and a study travel grant.
AHow to Apply:
- Apply for postgraduate study at the University of St Andrews.
- Apply for the scholarship on the CSSS website using the online application system.
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
14th March 2020 at 16:00 GMT
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of University of St Andrews Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) 2020/2021 for Developing Commonwealth Countries for Ph.D. Scholars in African Countries for more information.