The University of Ghana (UG) Legon mature access course admission form for the 2021/2022 academic year has been released.
Registration for the University of Ghana mature access course for the 2021/2022 academic year takes place from Monday, January 13 to Wednesday, March 11, 2021. Successful applicants will be admitted into Level 100 of the Distance Education Programme in the following Bachelor of Arts subject combinations:
- Political Science, Sociology and Information Studies
- Psychology, Sociology and Information Studies
- Adult Education and Human Resource Studies, Psychology, Information Studies
- Accounting, Psychology, Adult Education and Human Resource Studies (for applicants who do very well in Mathematics in the entrance examination)
- Public Administration, Sociology, Information Studies
- Human Resource Management, Psychology, Information Studies
University of Ghana Mature Access Course Entry Requirements
- Applicants must be at least 25 years old at the time of application and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old.
- Applicants must register for, attend and complete the University of Ghana Access Course and pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
- Applicants who pass the Entrance Examination must purchase an e-voucher from designated banks to access the UG online application form.
The Access Course will be run by the School of Continuing and Distance Education of the College of Education, University of Ghana; at all its Learning Centres across the country.
Applicants should take note of the following:
- The fee for registration, the Access Course and Entrance Examination is GH¢ 450.00
- Payment for these should be made into UG College of Education Learning Centre Account number 1441002010444 at any branch of ECOBANK Ghana Limited.
- Applicants should register at any of the University of Ghana Learning Centres after payment of fees.
- Only applicants who pass the entrance examination will be eligible to purchase the e-voucher to access the University’s on-line application form.
- The dates for the Access Course are:
Saturday, February 22 – Sunday, February 23, 2021
Saturday, February 29 – Sunday, March 1, 2021
Saturday, March 7 – Sunday, March 8, 2021
Saturday, March 14 – Sunday, March 15, 2021
Saturday, March 21 – Sunday, March 22, 2021
Saturday, March 28 – Sunday, March 29, 2021
Saturday, March 30 – Sunday, March 31, 2021
Saturday, April 4 – Sunday April 5, 2021
Saturday, April 18 – Sunday April 19, 2021
For further information, visit the University’s website: www.ug.edu.gh or contact us on any of the following numbers or email addresses:
College Academic Office: 0362194377, 0503899803, 0270316105 (WhatsApp only)
Department of Distance Education: 0303938855, 0302956122, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Accra||030 3970282||Tsito/Ho||050 4476308|
|Tema||024 4818069||Koforidua||034 2290824|
|Takoradi||024 4995834||Tamale||037 2022238|
|Kumasi||024 4743510||Bolgatanga||020 5191313|
|Sunyani||035 2027153035 2026734||Cape Coast||024 4708846024 3135822|
Please note that this is the official University of Ghana Mature Access Course. All other advertised courses have not been sanctioned by the University. Only candidates who participate in the official University of Ghana Mature Access Course will be eligible to take the entrance examination.
All applications must be submitted by the deadline of Wednesday, March 11, 2021.
See more Post about: