University of Lincoln Africa Scholarship 2019/2020 for African Students – UK
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for University of Lincoln Africa Scholarship 2019/2020 for African Students – UK…Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
University of Lincoln Africa Scholarship 2019/2020
The Lincoln Africa Scholarship is aimed at supporting high-achieving postgraduate students from across Africa.
- Type: Masters (taught and research)
- Value of Award: £5,000.
- Eligible Countries: African countries
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- To Be Taken At (Country): UK
Programme Description: For programmes commencing in September 2019, the University of Lincoln are delighted to offer Lincoln Africa Scholarships to high achieving postgraduate applicants. For eligible students, scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £5,000.
Eligibility: In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country within Africa.
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research programme commencing in February or September 2019
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
- Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who demonstrate excellence in academia, extracurricular or personal endeavour. The above will be assessed by completing a 300 word statement as part of the Scholarship Application Form.
- The University endeavours to notify all candidates of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
Application Form – How to Apply: In addition to meeting the above residency, academic and English language requirements, candidates must also complete an International Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important that we receive your application by 4pm (UK time) on one of the following closing dates:-
- Round 1: Monday 11th February 2019
- Round 2: Monday 15th April 2019
- Round 3: Monday 1st July 2019
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of University of Lincoln Africa Scholarship 2019/2020 for African Students – UK for more information.