University of Bradford Vice-Chancellor’s Award 2019/2020 for Ghanaian and Nigerian Students
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for University of Bradford Vice-Chancellor’s Award 2019/2020 for Ghanaian and Nigerian Students… Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
University of Bradford Vice-Chancellor’s Award 2019/2020
The University of Bradford Vice-Chancellor’s Award is offered to Nigerian and Ghanaian-domiciled applicants starting in September 2019.
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria, Ghana
- Award Providers: University of Bradford
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- To Be Taken At (Country): UK
About the Award: The Bradford Vice-Chancellor’s Award is for self-funding students who are nationals of either Nigeria or Ghana. This scholarship is available for all students who meet eligibility criteria. Students on discounted partnership programmes are not entitled to this scholarship.
Field of Study: All full-time courses based at the University of Bradford (excluding MBA, distance learning and external).
- Postgraduate (taught)
Eligibility: Students from Nigeria and Ghana are eligible to apply for the Bradford Vice-Chancellor’s Award of the University of Bradford.
Value of Award: All students from Nigeria and Ghana will be entitled to a £3,500 scholarship as a fee reduction. The scholarship will be paid in subsequent years if progressing with an average of 60% or above.
How to Apply: to Bradford Vice-Chancellor’s Award
- These scholarships are automatically processed and no separate application is required.
- These scholarships are not paid in addition to the international academic scholarship and students may only receive one scholarship or discount from the University.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of University of Bradford Vice-Chancellor’s Award 2019/2020 for Ghanaian and Nigerian Students for more information