University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship for International Students 2019/2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship for International Students 2019/2020…Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship 2019/2020
The University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship (International) rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate international students who have demonstrated an understanding of, and commitment to, global citizenship.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- To be taken at (country): Australia
- Type: Undergraduate, Masters
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission before the Scholarship Closing date (see Scholarship Closing Dates below).
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline (some exceptions apply)
Value of Award: The scholarship offers a reduction of 15% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Application Form – How to Apply:
- Applicants may apply online by completing the 2019 University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship form.
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed)
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by email within two weeks of finalizing their acceptance process.
Important Notes: Scholarship applicants who submit incomplete and/or inaccurate scholarship applications will not be eligible to receive a scholarship.
- 1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2): 31st October 2018
- 2nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3): 30th April 2019
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship for International Students 2019/2020 for more information.