The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. United Nations Development Programme Vacancies 2020 Application Form, United Nations Development Programme Jobs 2020, United Nations Development Programme Career Portal, Requirements for United Nations Development Programme Job Recruitment 2020.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 United Nations Development Programme Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
United Nations Development Programme Recruitment Details:
|Company||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Deadline||11 Sept, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at United Nations Development Programme. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: United Nations Development Programme
- Lead the implementation of the GrEEn Communications and Visibility (C&V) strategy
- Content management and creation
- Library of photos and Social Media Management
- Contribute to the development of the network of GrEEn partners and to the visibility of the Programme
- Organization of conferences and information sharing workshops
Lead the implementation of the GrEEn Communications and Visibility (C&V) strategy
- Lead the implementation of the C&V strategy, according to UNCDF standards and procedures;
- Improve, with the GrEEn team, the C&V strategy to document lessons learned during programme activities and respond to the need for knowledge of the sector;
- Draft and implement a M&E system for the Strategy;
- Ensure C&V deliverables in project implementation developed and tracked;
- Develop annual and/or training delivered to GrEEn team for how to incorporate C&V input into the drafting of project documents and during project implementation;
- Draft Communication and Visibility materials with partners (EU and or SNV) to document lessons learned.
- Manage the development and maintenance of content for the GrEEn webpages and social media platforms, in compliance with guidelines and standards used throughout the Organization, to ensure consistency of approach. Critically review and improve contents.
- Produce annual calendar of content related to program activities with its various partners is created, costed, endorsed and implemented;
- Produce reports and present to the GrEEn team and partners on the trends in traditional and social media in Ghana to identify new opportunities to increase the visibility of the Programme’s work;
- Develop, manage, and disseminate GrEEn Programme newsletters and schedule of publications and content drafted for the programme;
- Set up and implement content creation training plan for GrEEn staff.
- Create, curate, and store a collection of high quality photos and visual materials for publications that illustrate the program’s activities;
- Write, edit and on a regular basis disseminate Media and content, such as press releases, articles, blog posts, case studies, infographics, brochures, presentations and videos;
- Create and coordinate social media network content for the GrEEn programme on a regular basis with the UNCDF team based in Accra and Dakar;
- Contribute to tasks or activities that require content writing and documentation of program knowledge (writing semi-annual and annual activity reports, etc.).
- Contribute to the development of the network of GrEEn partners and to the visibility of the Programme
- Liaise with the press/media to advocate and disseminate information on GrEEn work as well as relevant events such as campaigns. Organize interviews and filming opportunities to support high-visibility of GrEEn achievements through television, radio and newspapers, etc.
- Develop strategy to increase networking and mutual learning among GrEEn partners in Ghana and other UNCDF partners in the region;
- Develop budgets for implementation of networking/mutual learning activities with defined roles and responsibilities created;
- Programme contact database and list of service providers is created and procedures are in place to ensure staff maintain it. A specific section on local media providers, the services they offer and costs is included;
- Ensure all major local media providers are briefed on the GrEEn programme to build relationships and increase programme visibility and share knowledge;
- Liaise closely with the UN Communications Group’s and actively participate in the Inter-agency schedule of activities and
- Ensure contributions and comments on the GrEEn web platforms are addressed in a reasonable timeframe
Organization of conferences and information sharing workshops
- All key event related templates are in place e.g. invitation templates, agenda templates etc.;
- Survey and feedback tools for workshops and events are developed and disseminated at events;
- Contact details of event venues included in contact;
- Perform any other related duties as required by supervisor/ management.
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling the UN’s values and ethical standards
- Advocates and promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of UNDP
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism
- Knowledge Management and Learning
- Shares knowledge and experience and contributes to UNDP Practice Areas
- Communicates ideas and positions with command and confidence
- Finds common ground to solve problems
- Encourages office staff to share knowledge and contribute to UNDP Practice Areas
- Develops deep knowledge in Practice Areas
- Demonstrates strong coaching/mentoring skills, regularly providing helpful feedback and
- advice to others in the office
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development in one or more
- Practice Areas, acts on learning plan and applies newly acquired skills
- Ability to elaborate and implement communications and publications strategies
- Demonstrated effectiveness in developing media campaigns, including well-written
- information about UNDP, its objectives and activities.
- Ability to effectively manage an advocacy campaign
- Demonstrates excellent ability to write and communicate orally with accuracy and professionalism
- Ability to effectively plan and manage the Unit
- Communicates sensitively and effectively across different constituencies
- Demonstrates strong IT skills
- Focuses on the outcome for the client and reacts positively to the criticism received.
- Always adopts a dynamic, positive and constructive attitude at work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills complemented by the ability to conceptualize ideas and advocate consensus.
- Remains calm, self-possessed and in a good mood, even under pressure.
- Demonstrates openness to change and the ability to handle complex situations.
- Interacts with others in a professional, respectful and friendly manner.
- Communicates clearly and convincingly.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 11 Sept, 2020
How to Apply for United Nations Development Programme Job Recruitment
To apply for the United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest United Nations Development Programme Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum United Nations Development Programme Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for United Nations Development Programme Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for United Nations Development Programme Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|United Nations Development Programme Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes United Nations Development Programme Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. United Nations Development Programme may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Masterman Publications Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||September 21, 2020||31st October, 2020|
|DHL Global Forwarding Recruitment 2020/2021||September 21, 2020||18 Oct, 2020|
|Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021||September 21, 2020||18 Oct, 2020|
|Kinross Gold Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021||September 21, 2020||18 Oct, 2020|
|Ghana Integrity Initiative Recruitment 2020/2021||September 18, 2020||21 September, 2020|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||September 18, 2020||17 October, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the United Nations Development Programme Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.