De United Foods Industries Ghana Recruitment 2019 for Food Technologist/Engineer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the De-United Foods Industries Ghana Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
De United Foods Industries Ghana Recruitment 2019
- Research and develop new food product.
- Improve the quality of existing product.
- Also develop or improve the processing, packaging, storage, and safety of food in line with government and industry standards.
- Make test samples of food products and conduct trials
- Source and select ingredients for food products
- Manage or supervise development and production of food products
- Improve efficiency of manufacturing processes
- Develop new food packaging or improve current packaging
- Ensure food products meet specifications and standards (quality assurance)
- Investigate the sensory and nutritional properties of foods.
- Degree in Food Technology (preferably M-Tech)
- Experience related to Spaghetti production
- Minimum 5 year of Experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of food products
- Knowledge of food processing and production methods
- Knowledge of hygiene and quality standards
- Skill in analysing and interpreting research results
- Practical skills for performing experiments and operating scientific equipment
- Writing skills, for writing reports and for publications
- Math and computer skills.