The Union for African Population Studies Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Union for African Population Studies Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Union for African Population Studies Jobs 2020, Union for African Population Studies Career Portal, Requirements for Union for African Population Studies Job Recruitment 2020.
Union for African Population Studies Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Union for African Population Studies Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Union for African Population Studies Recruitment Details:
|Company||Union for African Population Studies|
|Deadline||17 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Union for African Population Studies. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Finance, Grants and Operations Manager
UAPS is a non-profit making Pan-African organization whose main objective is to promote the scientific study and application of research evidence in policy formulation and program development on population and development issues in Africa. UAPS is recruiting a full-time Finance, Grants and Operations Manager for a period of 12 months. S/He will be based at the UAPS secretariat in Accra, Ghana and will report to the UAPS President and Treasurer.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Finance, Grants and Operations Manager will:
- Supervise all grant management and reporting on grant performance.
- Manage financial and technical processes to ensure best use of resources by preparing sound budgets, monitoring project expenses and ensuring timely preparation of donor financial reports.
- Manage all accounting and banking functions for the organization and track budgets both for internal purposes and reporting to donors.
- Review and consolidate monthly financial reports to ensure accuracy and to provide regular feedback as well as for distribution to the UAPS Council.
- Confirm availability of funds for all requests for payment or charges to grants.
- Prepare quarterly reports, projections and any other required donor submissions.
- Prepare a consolidated annual fiscal report.
- Organize and prepare the required documents for annual external audits.
- Prepare and revise finance and operation guidelines to adhere to requirements.
- Oversee the day-to-day financial and administrative operations of UAPS.
- Develop business growth plans, including financial targets, and ongoing performance and evaluation.
- Respond to any other request as required.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in finance, or other relevant fields.
- Professional qualification in Accounting will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 10 years’ working experience in the management of programs funded by international donors.
- In-depth knowledge of financial management rules and regulations, including International Public Sector Accounting Standards.
- Demonstrated capacity and prior experience in managing the personnel, administrative and logistical functions of programs and projects.
- Excellent analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in team situations.
- Proven ability to prepare budgets and donor financial reports.
- Demonstrated capacity and prior experience in supervising others as a coach/mentor to train and develop their skills, including financial and management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the French language will be an added advantage.
The salary is both attractive and competitive in the Ghanaian market, and is negotiable according to qualifications, experience and evidence of performance.
Interested applicants should include an application letter motivating suitability for the position in the COVER LETTER SECTION, as well as an updated curriculum vitae, and contact details of three referees.
Please visit the UAPS website at www.uaps-uepa.org for more information. Applicants are requested to include their telephone numbers and e-mail addresses in their updated curriculum vitae.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 17 July, 2020
How to Apply for Union for African Population Studies Job Recruitment
To apply for the Union for African Population Studies Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Union for African Population Studies Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Union for African Population Studies Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Union for African Population Studies Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Union for African Population Studies Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Union for African Population Studies Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Union for African Population Studies Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Union for African Population Studies Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Union for African Population Studies Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Union for African Population Studies may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Union for African Population Studies Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.