The UNICEF Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. UNICEF Vacancies 2020 Application Form, UNICEF Jobs 2020, UNICEF Career Portal, Requirements for UNICEF Job Recruitment 2020.
UNICEF Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 UNICEF Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
UNICEF Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||26 March, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at UNICEF. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: International Consultant – SITAN and support to MTR
The overall objectives of the Situation Analysis are the following:
• Conduct a summative analysis of the situation of children and women through disaggregation of data to highlight trends (including relevant groups of young people in a particularly vulnerable situations) by analyzing the policies and strategies, social and economic trends affecting them (data disaggregated by age, gender, urban/rural, ethnicity, socio-economic status and other relevant factors).
• Identify and analyze the barriers and bottlenecks that prevent children and especially the most disadvantaged children and families from benefiting from social services across sectors and enjoying their rights.
• Assess the current or potential presence of emergency risks (disaster risks, conflict in the Sahel and other potential shocks); the likelihood of their occurrence, the underlying vulnerabilities and the capacities and coping mechanisms of families, communities and local and national institutions.
• Assess how business affects outcomes for children, looking particularly at how children’s rights deprivations can stem from or be significantly influenced by business practices, action or inaction
• Capture new or emerging area of concerns regarding children and women, such as mental health issues, artificial intelligence, environmental issues affecting them etc.
• Undertake a programme assessment of UNICEF’s work vis-à-vis the situation analysis, especially with the aim to identify programmatic gaps and priorities for future engagement, based on UNICEF’s comparative advantage
• Highlight variance between SDG goals and actual situation within country development context
• Review existing data on children and women using primary and secondary sources as well assessing indicator values
• Inform the Mid-Term Review (MTR) of the Ghana Country Programme 2018 – 2022
Qualification Required & Experience
• Advanced degree in the social sciences (sociology, anthropology, development studies), Economics/Statistics or related fields relevant for the assignment
• Knowledge of statistics, macroeconomic development and financing in social sector
• At least 10 years of research and other relevant professional experience and demonstrated excellent experience in conducting participatory approaches
• Demonstrated ability to deliver quality reports/analysis and results in line with established deadlines
• Excellent facilitation and coordination skills and process, planning and change management skills
• Experience in presenting/communicating complex trends and concepts in clear, engaging language
• In-depth knowledge of children’s rights, including CRC, CEDAW and other international legal instruments the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC), Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW), the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and SDGs
• Knowledge of human rights-based approach to programming
• Experience in facilitating consultations with government representatives, NGOs, academia, children, adolescents and other stakeholders
• Institutional knowledge of the UN and UNICEF
• Knowledge of strategic planning and experience of use of Theory of Change
• Strong analytical skills and proficiency in writing in English
• Experience of having participated previously in a UNICEF Situation Analysis will be is an asset
• Excellent writing skills
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 26 March, 2020
How to Apply for UNICEF Job Recruitment
To apply for the UNICEF Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest UNICEF Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum UNICEF Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for UNICEF Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for UNICEF Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent UNICEF Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|UNICEF Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|UNICEF Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes UNICEF Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. UNICEF may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|FarmWallet Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||4 August, 2020|
|Renegades Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||6 August, 2020|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||6 August, 2020|
|Jonhord Ventures Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||05 August, 2020|
|Crystal Lake Fish LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||05 August, 2020|
|Liberty Consultant LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||30 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the UNICEF Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.