UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. UNDP Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, UNDP Ghana Jobs 2020, UNDP Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
UNDP Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
UNDP Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||30 October, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at UNDP Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Field Security Associate
Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Security Adviser (SA), the Field Security Associate assists in the implementation of security operations for the COVID-19 field hospital and all matters relating to the management of safety and security for UN personnel in the region of assignment.The position which is a temporary post is locally administered by UNDP but is financed centrally by the United Nations Department of Safety and Security (UNDSS).
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of key functions:
• Assists SA in collecting, updating and communicating information regarding the security situation in the COVID-19 field hospital;
• Assists in maintaining the Security Plan of the field hospital including updating staff lists
• Supports the SA with the monitoring of the security measures implementation as recommended in the COVID-19 field hospital Security Risks Management (SRM) process).
• Assists in reporting security incidents affecting UN staff, offices and assets of theCOVID-19 field hospital;
• Organizes and delivers training courses on security awareness and preparedness for staff;
• working at COVID-19field hospital and visitors to the hospital.
• Assists in monitoring the implementation of the (Residential Security Measures) for staff working at the COVID-19 field hospital and the COVID-19 field hospital safety and security preparedness;
• Performs any other duties as assigned.
1.Assists SA in collecting, updating and communicating information regarding the security situation in the COVID-19 field hospital;
• Liaises and coordinates, as appropriate, with the host government security organizations and/or personnel, including civil aviation, airport security, immigration, national and local provincial authorities,national security secretariat, military, and police officers in the area of operation;
• Helps to assess the security situation at the AOR and ensures adequate gathering and verification of security information that may be required for a proper analysis of the situation by the SA;
• May be requested to provide technical assistance at SMT meetings, in the absence of SA
2.Assists in maintaining the Security Plan of the field hospital including updating staff lists
• Helps in the preparation and review of the COVID-19 Hospital Security Plan;
• Supports actions during the implementation of the Security Plan, as required.
3. Assists the SA with the monitoring of the security measures implementation as recommended in the COVID-19 field hospital Security Risks Management (SRM) process).
4. .Assists in reporting security incidents affecting UN staff, offices and assets of the COVID-19 field hospital and assists in the preparation of security reports, such as the Security Incident Report, the Security Assessments;
5. Provides support in organizing and conducting training courses on security awareness and preparedness and providing security orientation to staff working at COVID-19field hospital and its visitors.Conducts security briefings, as required.
6.Performs other security-related tasks assigned by the SA:
• Provides support in conducting security evaluations and advice on as well assist in monitoring the implementation of the security measures for the residences(Residential Security Measures) for staff working at the COVID-19 field hospital and the COVID-19 field hospital safety and security preparedness; DocuSign Envelope ID: 039595E0-7669-4E3C-9600-E67588F94285
• Assists and maintains warden system and keeps update of information related to theCOVID-19 field hospital and residences of staff working at the COVID-19 field hospital
• Administers a pass and ID system for the COVID-19 field hospital;Maintains liaison with field hospital security in order to ensure the effective and efficient use of the guard force
Qualification Required & Experience
• Secondary education is required. University Degree is desirable, but it is not a requirement.
• A minimum 6 years of experience in security, preferably in the military or police context or related field of work is required.
• Prior experience with the UN system or an international NGO is desirable
• Fluency in English, Fluency in Ghanaian local language is required.
Other Skills and Requirements:
• Knowledge of HF and VHF radio operation
• Experience in diplomatic security and protection is considered as an asset;
• Knowledge of host country safety codes
• Solid computers skills (MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint);
• Possession of a valid driver’s license
• Ability to travel
• Physically fit
• Commitment to the ideals of the United Nations Charter and the Organization’s core values –Professionalism, Integrity and Respect for Diversity
• Planning and Organizing: Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and to plan, coordinate and monitor his/her own work plan with minimum supervision. Ability to work under pressure or in crisis situations. Availability to travel within the area of responsibility.
• Creativity: Ability to actively seek to improve services, offer new and different options to solve problems/meet client needs, and promote and persuade others to consider new ideas
• Teamwork:Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to listen and work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
• Communication:Proven and sustained communication (verbal and written) skills
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 30 October, 2020
How to Apply for UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest UNDP Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum UNDP Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for UNDP Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for UNDP Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|UNDP Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|UNDP Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes UNDP Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. UNDP Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Charlestina Beach Resort Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Centre for Local Governance Advocacy (CLGA) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||31 January, 2021|
|Evangelical Presbyterian Church Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||15 February, 2021|
|Tamale Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||05 February, 2021|
|Awaso Academy International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||25 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.