UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. UNDP Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, UNDP Ghana Jobs 2020, UNDP Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
UNDP Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
UNDP Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||14 September, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at UNDP Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Communications Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
I Provides support to the planning, design and implementation of internal and external strategies for communications and outreach
• Conduct of communications needs assessments for the CO (projects, country programme and corporate change initiatives, etc).
• Analysis of requirements and synthesis of proposals for elaboration of the CO communications and outreach strategy based on corporate strategic priorities and the UNDP External Communications Action Plan.
• Development/production of communication and advocacy instruments and materials for marketing and awareness-raising campaigns, including briefing materials and media materials in coordination with the supervisor.
• Synthesis of proposals for project formulations to integrate advocacy and communication strategies into all aspects of UNDP’s development programme.
• Development of communication and advocacy content and products amplifying UNDP’s program results and positioning of organization on selected substantive issues.
II Ensures the implementation of the CO publications strategy and plan
• Effective implementation of the CO publications strategy and plan.
• Management of the CO publication activities, such as drafting articles, content management, norms for publishing, design, maintenance of regular contact with printers and other suppliers to ensure production and publications dissemination.
III Provides support to the maintenance of the UNDP web site, intranet, CO web-based knowledge management system
• Management of the office web sites based on corporate requirements in cooperation with the ICT staff.
• Preparation of the content for the web sites and social media platforms to ensure consistency of the materials.
IV Supports the business development and UNDP CO strategic communication
• Promotion and dissemination of corporate advocacy materials for launching flagship initiatives and publications such as the Human Development Report.
• Promotion and maintenance of public information campaigns on issue including UNDP activities, Sustainable Development Goals and UN Reform, under the supervision of Resident Representative.
• Support to the Resident Representative in the strategic communication outreach and advocacy through advising on the appropriate media outreach, placement and content development;
• Preparation and dissemination of newsletter to donors, donor reports, civic education and community awareness, where appropriate, to support projects.
V Facilitation of knowledge building and management
• Identification and synthesis of best practices and lessons learned directly linked to programme country goals and activities.
• Contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice including corporate communications repositories.
• Provision of trainings for UNDP staff on internal and external communications for development.
• Professional growth through active learning.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree in media relations, journalism, publishing or similar;
• A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
• At least two years of relevant experience at the national or international level in public relations, communications or advocacy;
• Proven experience in drafting communications content (articles, blogs, human interest stories, social media content, etc.) in both English and Montenegrin languages;
• Proven ability to distil key messages, adapt the style and format of the communication products to different audiences;
• Proven ability to demonstrate impartiality, fairness, honesty and truthfulness in all matters affecting work.
• Good knowledge and experience in handling of web-based management systems and social media;
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages;
• Prior experience in design and implementation of comprehensive advocacy campaigns would be an asset.
• Fluency in English and Montenegrin language;
• Prior experience with Montenegrin and English language editing is an asset.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 14 September, 2020
How to Apply for UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest UNDP Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum UNDP Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for UNDP Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for UNDP Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|UNDP Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|UNDP Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes UNDP Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. UNDP Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Recruitment 2020/2021||September 25, 2020||September 28, 2020|
|Fairtrade Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||September 25, 2020||24 Oct, 2020|
|Cocoa360 Recruitment 2020/2021||September 25, 2020||24 Oct, 2020|
|TECHAiDE Gh Recruitment 2020/2021||September 25, 2020||24 Oct, 2020|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||September 25, 2020||24 Oct, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||September 25, 2020||2 Oct, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.