UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. UNDP Ghana Vacancies 2019 Application Form, UNDP Ghana Jobs 2019, UNDP Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment 2019.
UNDP Ghana Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
UNDP Ghana Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at UNDP Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Procurement Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of Key Functions:
• Implementation of operational strategies
• Support to procurement processes
• Implementation of sourcing strategy
• Control of CO Assets
• Provision of logistical services
• Support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing
Ensures implementation of operational strategies focusing on achievement of the following results:
• Full compliance of procurement activities with UN/UNDP rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
• Provision of inputs to the CO Procurement business processes mapping and elaboration of internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in Procurement and Logistics in consultation with the direct supervisor and office management.
Supports procurement processes for CO, NEX/DEX projects and at the request of other Agencies focusing on achievement of the following results:
• Provision of inputs to preparation of procurement plans for the office.
• Support to organization of procurement processes including preparation of RFQs, ITBs or RFPs documents, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their preliminary evaluation.
• Preparation of Purchase orders and contracts in and outside Atlas, preparation of Recurring Purchase orders for contracting of services, vendor creation in Atlas, maintenance of the filing system in the procurement Unit. • Buyers profile in Atlas.
• Implementation of the internal control system which ensures that Purchase orders are duly prepared and dispatched. Timely corrective actions on POs with budget check errors and other problems.
• Provision of information for preparation of cost-recovery bills in Atlas for the procurement services provided by UNDP to other Agencies.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Secondary Education with specialized training in procurement. University Degree in Business or Public Administration would be desirable, but it is not a requirement.
• 5 years of relevant administrative experience is required at the national or international level.
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of automated procurement systems, experience in handling of web-based management systems.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 30 November, 2019
How to Apply for UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest UNDP Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum UNDP Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for UNDP Ghana Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for UNDP Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|UNDP Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|UNDP Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes UNDP Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. UNDP Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: