UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. UNDP Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, UNDP Ghana Jobs 2020, UNDP Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
UNDP Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
UNDP Ghana Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at UNDP Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Technical Specialist (Financial Inclusion)
- Result 1 (R1): Local economies are stimulated and short-term job opportunities for youth, women and returnees are created through green and climate resilient investments.
- Result 2 (R2): Employability of youth, women and returnees are improved through orientation support and assistance, to transition to skills development for the benefit of green and climate resilient local economies (cash for work beneficiaries).
- Result 3 (R3): Increased access and usage of financial services, leveraging remittances and digital solutions, adapted to the needs of (i) youth, women and returnees benefiting from cash for work schemes and (ii) local communities and MSMEs.
- Ensure effective, efficient and accurate programme portfolio management for Component 3 (40%)
- Provide targeted technical assistance to selected partners and other stakeholders to ensure they have the necessary support to develop, test and scale up financial services for women and youth (30%):
- Generate, facilitate, and disseminate research and information sharing to ensure stakeholders are informed on current trends, best practices, market conditions, and special topics as needed (15%):
- Provide support to UNCDF management on corporate initiatives and activities, focusing on achieving results (15%)
- In coordination with the GREEN Programme Management Specialist P3, organize annual strategy and budget for the Component 3
- Organize quarterly plans and budget reviews
- Develop and lead Requests for Applications to targeted partners in Ghana, work with the YS-E team to prepare initial scoring of applications (qualitative and quantitative), prepare recommendations for financing to the FIPA Investment Committee
- Work with RFA applicants to refine, clarify applications as needed;
- Draft project descriptions and performance-based agreements with disbursement conditions and targets and negotiate with applicants on final agreements;
- Manage the FSP agreement executions and ensure disbursements are made on time if/when conditions are met;
- Review quarterly and annual performance reports, analyze performance and work with YS-E team to ensure timely intervention to keep investments on track;
- Assist the GREEN Programme Management Specialist to manage donor budget and ensure Component 3 targets are met or exceeded; prepare quarterly and annual donor reports
- Develop a cadre of consultants that can work with GREEN partners on particular issues related to digital financial services, remittances, crowdfunding, SME finance and other issues related to increase access to finance for youth
- Develop work plans of consultants, ensuring clear performance targets are established
- Provide on-going technical assistance to partners on the development and/or integration of innovative products, services and tools to strengthen financial capabilities of beneficiaries (including mobile applications)
- Provide advice as needed to other stakeholders, including the Bank of Ghana, to build overall awareness and acceptance of services;
- Assist partners in identifying opportunities with others, including recommending or fostering strategic, financial or technical partnerships.
- Coordinate and closely monitor the activities of other Program partners in FD;
- Challenge delivery models and strategies of some actors to increase the level of innovation and creativity in the country;
- In partnership with country and regional colleagues, develop and maintain partnerships with relevant regional and national stakeholders including the central banks, telecommunication companies, financial service providers and donors;
- Build effective and efficient partnerships at the operational level with major donor agencies to coordinate financial inclusion, including financial literacy, activities in country.
- Collaborate with key partners and stakeholders for research and development of innovative, cutting-edge strategies and approaches to sharpen delivery of services;
- Identify learning, training, and knowledge sharing opportunities for partners and key stakeholders and provide scholarships for attendance
- Conduct trainings on relevant technical areas aimed at building the capacity of key stakeholders in financial inclusion in Ghana;
- Conduct learning events with UNCDF financial inclusion partners to foster lateral learning
- Actively contribute to knowledge networks and communities of practice;
- In coordination with the GREEN Programme Management Specialist, P3, seek opportunities for coordinating and co-funding projects with other funders in Ghana, and other UN agencies, ensure the programme’s efforts complete those of other initiatives
- Provide support to the YS-E programme Manager for inputs to corporate documents and proposals to donors for Ghana
- Assist in implementation of mid-term and final evaluations of the programme;
- Act as officer-in-charge of the programme in the absence of the GREEN Programme Management Specialist, P-3
- Participate in annual FIPA Retreat and any other corporate/practice events, as needed.
- Sustainable, scalable, replicable FSPs providing access to affordable, demand-driven, appropriate, cost-effective financial services, especially savings and loans, to low income people in underserved areas – specifically women and youth in Ghana;
- Well supported partners with access to the necessary technical knowledge and oversight to ensure the timely achievement of results;
- Knowledge generated, including market research, and disseminated among providers, host country regulators and policy makers, donors and other stakeholders related to financial inclusion and digital, and efficiently managed, funded and evaluated grant programme.
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work Level 4: Creates independently
- Ability to persuade others to follow Level 4: Creates excitement for work through demonstrated excellence
- Ability to improve performance and satisfaction Level 4: Motivates excellence and engagement
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform Level 4: Advocates, able to change mind of self, peers and partners
- Ability to get things done while exercising good judgement Level 4: Makes new ideas work
- Understands more advanced aspects of primary area of specialization as well as the fundamental concepts related to digital innovation and financial inclusion.
- Ability to capture, develop, share and effectively use information and knowledge.
- Ability to plan, organize, and control resources, procedures and protocols to achieve specific goals.
- Ability to engage and foster strategic partnerships with other parties, Inter-Agency Coordination and forge productive working relationships.
- Assesses project performance to identify success factors and incorporates best practices into project work.
How to Apply
How to Apply for UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest UNDP Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum UNDP Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for UNDP Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for UNDP Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|UNDP Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|UNDP Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes UNDP Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. UNDP Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.