UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. UNDP Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, UNDP Ghana Jobs 2020, UNDP Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
UNDP Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
UNDP Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||31 March, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at UNDP Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Procurement Assistant
- Implementation of operational strategies
- Support to procurement processes
- Implementation of sourcing strategy
- Control of CO Assets
- Provision of logistical services
- Support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing
1. Ensures implementation of operational strategies focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Full compliance of procurement activities with UN/UNDP rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Provision of inputs to the CO Procurement business processes mapping and elaboration of internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in Procurement and Logistics in consultation with the direct supervisor and office management.
2. Supports procurement processes for CO, NEX/DEX projects and at the request of other Agencies focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Provision of inputs to preparation of procurement plans for the office.
- Support to organization of procurement processes including preparation of RFQs, ITBs or RFPs documents, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their preliminary evaluation.
- Preparation of Purchase orders and contracts in and outside Atlas, preparation of Recurring Purchase orders for contracting of services, vendor creation in Atlas, maintenance of the filing system in the procurement Unit. . Buyers profile in Atlas.
- Implementation of the internal control system which ensures that Purchase orders are duly prepared and dispatched. Timely corrective actions on POs with budget check errors and other problems.
- Provision of information for preparation of cost-recovery bills in Atlas for the procurement services provided by UNDP to other Agencies.
3. Contributes to implementation of sourcing strategy focusing on achievement of the following result:
- Update of the rosters of suppliers.
4. Ensures proper control of CO Assets focusing on achievement of the following result:
- Preparation of inventory reports.
- Implementation of Inventory and physical verification check-up in the CO and projects.
5. Ensures provision of logistical services focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Purchase of tickets and PO preparation; arrangement of shipments; vehicle maintenance organization; conference facilities arrangements.
- Timely conducted DSA, Travel Agencies, vehicle maintenance, hotel and conference facilities surveys.
6. Supports knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the CO focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Participation in the trainings for the operations/ projects staff on Procurement.
- Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
IV. Impact of Results
The key results have an impact on the execution of the CO procurement services management in terms of quality and accuracy of work completed. Accurate data entry, presentation of information and client-oriented approach enhances UNDP capability in provision of procurement services.
Level 1.1: Maintaining information and databases
Analyzes general information and selects materials in support of partnership building initiatives
Promoting Organizational Learning and Knowledge Sharing
Level 1.1: Basic research and analysis
- Researches best practices and poses new, more effective ways of doing things
Job Knowledge/Technical Expertise
Level 1.1: Fundamental knowledge of processes, methods and procedures
- Understands the main processes and methods of work regarding to the position
- Possesses basic knowledge of organizational policies and procedures relating to the position and applies them consistently in work tasks
- Strives to keep job knowledge up-to-date through self-directed study and other means of learning
- Demonstrates good knowledge of information technology and applies it in work assignments
- Promoting Organizational Change and Development
Level 1.1: Presentation of information on best practices in organizational change
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems and proposes solutions
Design and Implementation of Management Systems
Level 1.1: Data gathering and implementation of management systems
- Uses information/databases/other management systems
Level 1.1: Maintains effective client relationships
- Reports to internal and external clients in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Organizes and prioritizes work schedule to meet client needs and deadlines
Promoting Accountability and Results-Based Management
Level 1.1: Gathering and disseminating information
- Gathers and disseminates information on best practice in accountability and results-based management systems
- Demonstrating/safeguarding ethics and integrity
- Demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgment
- Self-development, initiative-taking
- Acting as a team player and facilitating team work
- Facilitating and encouraging open communication in the team, communicating effectively
- Creating synergies through self-control
- Managing conflict
- Learning and sharing knowledge and encourage the learning of others. Promoting learning and knowledge management/sharing is the responsibility of each staff member.
Informed and transparent decision making
5 years of relevant administrative experience is required at the national or international level. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of automated procurement systems, experience in handling of web- based management systems.
Fluency in the UN and national language of the duty station.
Applicant information about UNDP rosters
Note: UNDP reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement. We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements.
UNDP is committed to achieving diversity within its workforce, and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 21-05, 2020
How to Apply for UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest UNDP Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum UNDP Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for UNDP Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for UNDP Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|UNDP Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|UNDP Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes UNDP Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. UNDP Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|Viamo Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Marriott Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Accra Community School Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Cummins Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||14 August 2020|
|Liberty Consultant LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||30 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the UNDP Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.